ULTA - Ridiculous Return/Exchange policy
I love makeup and my passion has been cosmetology so I always buy beauty products. I do shop at other places but Sephora and ULTA so far has been my pain two companies that I would purchase items from. I mainly shop at ULTA for their good deals.
I do order items online because just like every other companies certain things aren't offered in store. The one policy that doesn't make sense to me is their return/exchange policy. Sephora however if you order online you don't like it you can bring in the item along with the invoice packing invoice and it's done. ULTA makes it difficult for the consumers by requiring not only the packing shipping invoice but you HAVE TO PRINT OUT the email confirmation if not they will refuse to return/exchange your goods in the store. I honestly do not see how the email confirmation has information that is not on the packing invoice shipment. On top of that I offered to show them the confirmation email via my phone they refuse.
Yup today they lost a consumer, me. I refuse to shop there because they really ticked me off with that policy. It's a pretty dumb one to be honest so consumers beware if you order things online with ULTA make sure you print out the *** email confirmation.
NEVER WILL I SHOP AT ULTA EVER AGAIN.bef5505
You may also like
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."
- "Watch out fellas...there is an "escort" on Backpage (Maryland) who calls herself "Ms. Kisses" and uses fake pics or pics that do no represent her current physique. She showed..."
- "Project: Remodel kitchen and 1/2 bath. Install kitchen counter bar-top and ceramic tiles in both areas (major part of project). The project started 12/13/12 with a contract completion date of..."
- " After 5 kids I finally lost the weight to fit into my dream dress I had been storing for a few years. Took it to Zoots for a few..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."