Ulta - Ridiculous Return/Exchange policy
I love makeup and my passion has been cosmetology so I always buy beauty products. I do shop at other places but Sephora and ULTA so far has been my pain two companies that I would purchase items from. I mainly shop at ULTA for their good deals.
I do order items online because just like every other companies certain things aren't offered in store. The one policy that doesn't make sense to me is their return/exchange policy. Sephora however if you order online you don't like it you can bring in the item along with the invoice packing invoice and it's done. ULTA makes it difficult for the consumers by requiring not only the packing shipping invoice but you HAVE TO PRINT OUT the email confirmation if not they will refuse to return/exchange your goods in the store. I honestly do not see how the email confirmation has information that is not on the packing invoice shipment. On top of that I offered to show them the confirmation email via my phone they refuse.
Yup today they lost a consumer, me. I refuse to shop there because they really ticked me off with that policy. It's a pretty dumb one to be honest so consumers beware if you order things online with ULTA make sure you print out the *** email confirmation.
NEVER WILL I SHOP AT ULTA EVER AGAIN.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ultra Beauty Spent time picking out a bottle of lotion. When I got up to the cashier I commented that the product was on sale. The product rung up at $19+...."
- "Beware from Safecomcontrol !!!I have ordered a full 4 flat intercom system from them, and 3 months later, after claiming they had sent, then not, then the dispalys were..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."
- "This company is an absolute scam. First, I got an email saying my payment never went through. Okay, that's fine, so I place the order again. Second, they charge me..."
- "Dear all concerns, I want to complaint the staff at Mattress one. This branches is near Walmart in Conroe Texas 77304. His name is Brendon. I and my husband purchased..."