Ulta - Ridiculous Return/Exchange policy
I love makeup and my passion has been cosmetology so I always buy beauty products. I do shop at other places but Sephora and ULTA so far has been my pain two companies that I would purchase items from. I mainly shop at ULTA for their good deals.
I do order items online because just like every other companies certain things aren't offered in store. The one policy that doesn't make sense to me is their return/exchange policy. Sephora however if you order online you don't like it you can bring in the item along with the invoice packing invoice and it's done. ULTA makes it difficult for the consumers by requiring not only the packing shipping invoice but you HAVE TO PRINT OUT the email confirmation if not they will refuse to return/exchange your goods in the store. I honestly do not see how the email confirmation has information that is not on the packing invoice shipment. On top of that I offered to show them the confirmation email via my phone they refuse.
Yup today they lost a consumer, me. I refuse to shop there because they really ticked me off with that policy. It's a pretty dumb one to be honest so consumers beware if you order things online with ULTA make sure you print out the *** email confirmation.
NEVER WILL I SHOP AT ULTA EVER AGAIN.ef87515 review #268897
You may also like
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."