When I found out Ulta was opening a store in my hometown of Simi Valley , I was looking forward to it.Today , was my second trip and it will be my last.

Customer service is non existent from the manager on duty. On both trips my free sample was not available and when I asked the manager today if she could substitute another product I was told no and I could check back in 4 weeks. This request did not seem like a big deal to me but it apparently is a big deal according to her.

I was asking her to break company policy .Her attitude towards me has lost ulta a customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ulta manager. Ulta needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ulta manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ulta.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Simi Valley, California, United States #1244634

I will never set foot in this store ever again.Today was my first and last time of ever going there.

The minute I walked in I was not greeted and yet the next person after and everyone else was warmly greeted. Could it be that's because I am a minority???

The sales person who checked me out was so sullen and cold.Simi Valley Ulta store you need to train your staff better