I ordered an item last night 7/20/17....realized my order was going to my old address....called Ulta within 10 minutes of me placing my order hoping that they could help me with my problem.The first lady that I talked to told me that she couldn't change my address so she said that she would put in a cancellation for my order.

Not really what I wanted but okay I could deal with that. Checked my email this morning and had an email from Ulta saying that my package had shipped. Once again I called Ulta back got a different person and told her my situation and what the lady that I talked to last night had told me. She apologized and told me that not all cancellations go through.

I asked her what we could do to fix this problem. She told me that I needed to call UPS myself and try and fix it! WTH!!! Really?!

Still not happy decided to voice my frustration an email to them....I will give them credit they did get back to me a couple of hours later....with a link that says that once your order is placed you can't change or cancel it! How does that help with my frustration?! And then this lady also said for me to call UPS or the post office and maybe they can help me!! I understand things happen and I'm not one to complain but this is the worst customer service that I have ever had!

I will NEVER order from Ulta again!

BEWARE!Order at your own risk!

Review about: Ulta Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Well maybe you should check where you are shipping your order to dumb ***!!!And they probably told YOU to call UPS or USPS to have them forward the order to you.

They didn't enter and THEN check and fineally CONFIRM The shipping info for the order but I'm sure you.Skipped all that and just hit confirm like a dumb **

Then maybe your *** should of placed the order correctly duh. It's your fault so you fix it!