After dying my hair brown instead of the blonde I requested, they refused to correct their mistake and insisted on charging the full amount for the work performed. They threatened to call security and have me detained as a shoplifter if I didn't pay the full amount.

Now I've got brown hair and no idea how to get my own blonde back.

I don't understand why they wouldn't try to make the situation better. I would think they'd want to keep my business. Even if that weren't their goal, on a human level I would have thought the workers would have been kinder to me.

I suppose Ulta doesn't guarantee its services. Obviously, I won't go back and I truly hope others profit from my unhappy example.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Ulta - Hair Highlighting Review from White Haven, Pennsylvania Ulta "Worst salon experience ever! I went in for highlights and came out with darker hair. How does that happen. The stylist kept apologizing but I was still forced to pay..." Read more Ulta Face Treatment Review from El Monte, California Ulta "Went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas. I have used Dermalogica sensitive skin products in the past.I went there because..." Read more Ulta - Precision Liquid Eyeliner Review from Jenkintown, Pennsylvania Ulta "Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn't work. And black..." Read more Hate Ulta. Staff does not know products. Ulta "Terrible experience. I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow. When I got there the girl..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more