Arrived on time, used bleach in stead of color for low lights, my colors I was offered to pick were converted to close match.Another customer came in, I was over processed, to buy more time I was put under hairdryer to wait.
Dried out wrong colored hair, then left alone no one checked on me while she curled a quoted 10.00 hair curl, this was a walk in. Stylets at 5:35pm put a toner or not sure I asked for a semi permanent color to tone it down. I'm 51 years old had BLEACH highlights and purple highlights from foil. I asked to be lightly foiled.
Dye on my face! Color at this point slapped on did not get deep into hair...so I have moderate coverage in front and purple and white in back! Appt at 2 left at 7:10! Paid 140.00 complained and was to,d Salon was separate from Ulta!
Clay/Manager also stated stylist did not have to be certified except by Ulta classes!
Original foil does not reach scalp.Very unhappy
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Length of appt
- Hair ruined
- Left unattended
- Ignored by manager in store
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "This is what my skin looked like before,I went to Ulta in Las Vegas on Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.I had a regular facial.It was a experience that I will..."
- "Worst salon experience ever! I went in for highlights and came out with darker hair. How does that happen. The stylist kept apologizing but I was still forced to pay..."
- "I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15. She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "I received a Outback Steakhouse gift card from my newphew for my birthday. The package the card came in said the card was good for $25 to $500 dollars...."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."