Arrived on time, used bleach in stead of color for low lights, my colors I was offered to pick were converted to close match.Another customer came in, I was over processed, to buy more time I was put under hairdryer to wait.
Dried out wrong colored hair, then left alone no one checked on me while she curled a quoted 10.00 hair curl, this was a walk in. Stylets at 5:35pm put a toner or not sure I asked for a semi permanent color to tone it down. I'm 51 years old had BLEACH highlights and purple highlights from foil. I asked to be lightly foiled.
Dye on my face! Color at this point slapped on did not get deep into hair...so I have moderate coverage in front and purple and white in back! Appt at 2 left at 7:10! Paid 140.00 complained and was to,d Salon was separate from Ulta!
Clay/Manager also stated stylist did not have to be certified except by Ulta classes!
Original foil does not reach scalp.Very unhappy
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Length of appt
- Hair ruined
- Left unattended
- Ignored by manager in store
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "This disgusting meal was produced by Steak&Shake's 2096 Interstate Dr , Opelika , AL . The fries to the burger was stale and was very dry. The "chili" to the..."
- "My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea. I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and..."
- "I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well . The seller told me to open the dispute and put..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."