Theodore, Alabama

Arrived on time, used bleach in stead of color for low lights, my colors I was offered to pick were converted to close match.Another customer came in, I was over processed, to buy more time I was put under hairdryer to wait.

Related: Review about Ulta Hair Salon Coloring from Loxahatchee, Florida

Dried out wrong colored hair, then left alone no one checked on me while she curled a quoted 10.00 hair curl, this was a walk in. Stylets at 5:35pm put a toner or not sure I asked for a semi permanent color to tone it down. I'm 51 years old had BLEACH highlights and purple highlights from foil. I asked to be lightly foiled.

Dye on my face! Color at this point slapped on did not get deep into hair...so I have moderate coverage in front and purple and white in back! Appt at 2 left at 7:10! Paid 140.00 complained and was to,d Salon was separate from Ulta!

Clay/Manager also stated stylist did not have to be certified except by Ulta classes!

Original foil does not reach scalp.Very unhappy

Review about: Hair Coloring.

I didn't like: Length of appt, Hair ruined, Left unattended, Ignored by manager in store.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ulta Hair Coloring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $140
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

I know it's a little late but the salon is so part of Ulta. You call corporate and they will refund you