Arrived on time, used bleach in stead of color for low lights, my colors I was offered to pick were converted to close match.Another customer came in, I was over processed, to buy more time I was put under hairdryer to wait.

Dried out wrong colored hair, then left alone no one checked on me while she curled a quoted 10.00 hair curl, this was a walk in. Stylets at 5:35pm put a toner or not sure I asked for a semi permanent color to tone it down. I'm 51 years old had BLEACH highlights and purple highlights from foil. I asked to be lightly foiled.

Dye on my face! Color at this point slapped on did not get deep into hair...so I have moderate coverage in front and purple and white in back! Appt at 2 left at 7:10! Paid 140.00 complained and was to,d Salon was separate from Ulta!

Clay/Manager also stated stylist did not have to be certified except by Ulta classes!

Original foil does not reach scalp.Very unhappy

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Length of appt
    • Hair ruined
    • Left unattended
    • Ignored by manager in store

Reason of review:
Hair Coloring
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #632614 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ulta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 19, 2015 #997292

I know it's a little late but the salon is so part of Ulta. You call corporate and they will refund you

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ulta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ulta.
Filing a new complaint about