Arrived on time, used bleach in stead of color for low lights, my colors I was offered to pick were converted to close match.Another customer came in, I was over processed, to buy more time I was put under hairdryer to wait.

Dried out wrong colored hair, then left alone no one checked on me while she curled a quoted 10.00 hair curl, this was a walk in. Stylets at 5:35pm put a toner or not sure I asked for a semi permanent color to tone it down. I'm 51 years old had BLEACH highlights and purple highlights from foil. I asked to be lightly foiled.

Dye on my face! Color at this point slapped on did not get deep into hair...so I have moderate coverage in front and purple and white in back! Appt at 2 left at 7:10! Paid 140.00 complained and was to,d Salon was separate from Ulta!

Clay/Manager also stated stylist did not have to be certified except by Ulta classes!

Original foil does not reach scalp.Very unhappy

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $140. Sandeeyessick is overall dissatisfied with Ulta and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ulta hair coloring at Ulta was length of appt, hair ruined and left unattended Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

I know it's a little late but the salon is so part of Ulta. You call corporate and they will refund you