Terrible experience.I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow.

When I got there the girl convinced me that this brand was "all natural" and a great comparison and talked it up. What a liar, not to mention I couldn't use this until I got a spray tan because she gave me the wrong color after asking numerous times to recheck. So now I am stuck with a $40 CRAPPY compact that I cannot use.

Absolute waste of money and time and I will NEVER shop at Ulta again.Word of advice..hire people who know your products!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ulta and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about mally beauty poreless perfection glowing foundation at Ulta was bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Beverly Hills, California, United States #1354382

Whose compact is she calling crappy???Mally transformed the likes of Beyonc.

Just because something doesn't work for you doesnt mean it's ***.

Everybody just ain't able!

Yes, i work for Ulta.You can return it.

If you want a natural brand...

try tarte or juice beauty.I dont know how "natural" you want it, but Juice Beauty is 100% organic and Tarte is formulated w/o parabens, gluten, fragrance and much more

If you are an Ulta Rewards member or have your receipt, you can return pretty much anything even after you've opened it.