Terrible experience.I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow.
When I got there the girl convinced me that this brand was "all natural" and a great comparison and talked it up. What a liar, not to mention I couldn't use this until I got a spray tan because she gave me the wrong color after asking numerous times to recheck. So now I am stuck with a $40 CRAPPY compact that I cannot use.
Absolute waste of money and time and I will NEVER shop at Ulta again.Word of advice..hire people who know your products!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."