Terrible experience.I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow.
When I got there the girl convinced me that this brand was "all natural" and a great comparison and talked it up. What a liar, not to mention I couldn't use this until I got a spray tan because she gave me the wrong color after asking numerous times to recheck. So now I am stuck with a $40 CRAPPY compact that I cannot use.
Absolute waste of money and time and I will NEVER shop at Ulta again.Word of advice..hire people who know your products!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mally Beauty Poreless Perfection Glowing Foundation
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never shopped at an Ulta before because the closest one is almost 2 hours away. I was running out of my makeup quickly, so, in desperation, I decided..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."