Featured

Ultra Beauty

Spent time picking out a bottle of lotion.When I got up to the cashier I commented that the product was on sale.

The product rung up at $19+. I told the cashier that there was a sign that showed $15. Cashier made no effort to have a price check. So I took it upon my self to check again before leaving.

I took the picture of the sign and showed to the cashier. She would not honor the price.

I left and don't plan to return.Don't put price signs if you are not going to honor them!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ulta and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

It doesn't even say lotions.....& the price tag underneath reads $18.....sorry , but you're the one that is wrong .

The sign does not read lotion as you stated in your complaint. That is why the sale was not honored.

If you cant read.Dont shop.

Please do the world a favor.

There are even sale prices under each individual lotion.Not that hard.

It says body wash, scrubs and touch of summer. Read the sign.

READ the sign.. It clearly states the body wash, scrubs and touch of summer is on sale NOT the lotion..

to Anonymous Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #996673

I hate signs like that !

to Anonymous #1086779