Dillon, Montana

I can be in Dallas, Denver or Bozeman and it's the same issues out of stock on items I need.Worse yet is trying to navigate thr the website.

On the 2 of April I started trying to place my order on line, was finished at 11:46. Problem? Incorrect password, no problem just reset it right? Uh no thus three hours later 7 phone calls to customer service, spoke to one adult who helped somewhat finially figured it out on my own!

I live in rural montana so have to order on line for almost every thing in my life.

But...their customer service and website are not user friendly.And they don't care!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ulta. The most disappointing about ulta website from Ulta was customer service , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments