1.1
Turnaround Time

I went into Ulta Beauty to buy some rosewater spray. I choose the Mario Badescu brand.

I noticed signs that said try this and get a free gift or try this from Mario and get a bag with samples. I spent 20 min reading which trial kit I wanted to try. I get to the register and I mentioned my free gift from Mario, the sales person was super short with me. Oh let me look, oh we have no more.

Do you want it? I said no and where is the manager. she then said oh I will look again. Without all the small details.

I received bad customer experience and was not able to try the Mario skin care brand.

I really would like to be more detailed about this experience, I am going to choose the high road. oh well Mario really wanted to try your skin care line but a lady at the register didn’t care that I put it back over so Simple samples.

Review about: Ulta Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

If I go in there with a free gift coupon & they have run out, they usually give me sonething different which I appreciate because it's a gift. But I'm always pleasant & respectful to ALL employees!

I don't just start screaming for a manager. No, no.

As adults, we should know to use our inside voice. Being rotten never got anyone ANYWHERE!

Literally what part of WHILE SUPPLIES LAST don’t ppl get?? Putting something back cuz u didn’t get something free is kinda ridiculous if u ask me.

Frankly I’m shocked that not only did U put it back but u asked for a manager when it is posted on EVERY sign that it’s while supplies last. They can’t give u something for free that they don’t hv.

Instead of coming here to b petty and write a review u should hv gone to the site and ordered it online where they hv way more stock of free gift w purchases. Grow up.