3.3

I went to make a purchase of $72.02 and my card was declined with no reason. Called my bank and they checked my card, there was no reason for the decline.

Yet not one, but three transactions showed up on my statement of $72.02 as "pending" at three times. Well, pending went thru and now I'm out $200.00 with no products because they had an IT issue that day and would not give me a "decline" receipt. When looking a back at their records, it was as if I was never there that day, that I never put my card in the reader, and that I was erased... EXCEPT I wasn't.

I have proof that money was taken from my account thru THAT Ulta store. A video showing I walked out of the store with NOTHING. The store even admitted to me that there was an IT error and it was their fault but still wouldn't recompense my money. So now I have to wait 60 days to have a dispute claim settled.

Ulta, I loved you. You were my go to and truly loved by me. But it breaks my heart to part ways. I feel betrayed.

Every person I talked to admitted it was IT problems yet stated they couldn't do something for me.

Because of YOUR issue, my bank record shows I refuted charges. Sincerely, A Once Loyal Customer

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Full refund with statement made in written for bank records that it was an IT probelm on ULTA. I do not want my record hindered because a mistake was not mine. I would like compensation for the trouble I had to go thru to retrieve proof of the error. .

I liked: Products that i discovered there.

I didn't like: System for tracking transactions, Documentations for complaints and daily reports, Compensation stores give for their errors, Set up for customer service line.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 23.

Comments