This is a Suggestion , I am a
Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have
A ID to Scan the Items for Receipt purposes. I have KEPT Some but Not All. The Card Need to be able to Identify the ITEMS PURCHASED , Instead of me Keeping All the RECEIPT
Need to Add All Purchased so,
No more Trying to keep All Receipt. Like Kmart, If you Used the KMART Card, The Item was Identify that it was
Purchased & Paid For!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "I paid for a 2-5 day shipping 8 days ago and still haven't received my dress but they took the money out and phone is unavailable ..."
- "I bought a can of progresso light vegetable soup which contained a rodent of some kind. What should I do ????..."
- "Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."