This is a Suggestion , I am a
Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have
A ID to Scan the Items for Receipt purposes. I have KEPT Some but Not All. The Card Need to be able to Identify the ITEMS PURCHASED , Instead of me Keeping All the RECEIPT
Need to Add All Purchased so,
No more Trying to keep All Receipt. Like Kmart, If you Used the KMART Card, The Item was Identify that it was
Purchased & Paid For!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Be careful Ladies, I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday. I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures. It took more than..."
- "Ordered 1 flat iron and make up, rep told me on Saturday half of my order was shipped and the other half would be shipped soon and that the other..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I had a accident where I turned right and was hit by another vehicle turning left. The car turned into my lane and hit me. Please could not do report..."
- "I live in Frederick Md and called the Petsmart located at 2450 Osprey Way to book an appointment to get my cat Sophie groomed. Bath,nail trim and sanatary trim.I was..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."