In August of 2014, I went for a facial at Ulta Salon, Cosmetics in Las Vegas, Nevada.7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.Sheila did my facial.I told her about a bad experience, I had at a spa two years ago.I told her not to put anything around my mouth area.When I spoke with her on the phone, she told me don't worry, I will let you know everything I am putting on your face.l let her know that I have sensitive skin.Sheila had no regard, respect or concern for me or my feelings.She did what she wanted to do.It was a facial from ***.She used a brush and went down the sides of my cheeks by my nose and went up and down across the Top of my mouth.
She also rubbed something in the Conners of my mouth. She took the brush and went very close to my eyes.Sheila did not say one word to me the whole time of the facial.She calls herself a specialist.I feel she did this to me on purpose.She knew that she could get away with it. Being a woman of color, she had no value for me as a customer. She knew that Management would stand behind her.There is a very coldness about this Ulta location.Never even got an apology from Sheila needs to go back to cosmetology school.
She should no that around the mouth and eyes is very sensitive. I Know it was done on purpose. Her actions have caused chemical burns all around my mouth area cheeks, forehead and around my eyes.My face looked so bad, that people could not even look me in the face.Co workers were asking me, what happen to you, are you alright.This is a experience that I will never forget.I pray everyday to move forward. It has been a hard road, every time I look in the mirror I'm reminded.
I have at other facials in past with the same products.Never had anything like this happen. Woman of color be careful, I don't want this experience to ever happen to anyone else.Ifeel so disrespected.
will probably never be the same.Sheila was very talkative on the phone, once she saw me, for what reason I don't know.She wasn't the same once she saw me.She should have been fired.Please beware of this store.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA. I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment. I had to..."
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- " I took my pre owned ring to the Kay Jewelers in Hayward. CA fir 2 diamonds missing. Yesterday I noticed that the gold was bending out of shape..last..."
- "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."