In August of 2014, I went for a facial at Ulta Salon, Cosmetics in Las Vegas, Nevada.7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.Sheila did my facial.I told her about a bad experience, I had at a spa two years ago.I told her not to put anything around my mouth area.When I spoke with her on the phone, she told me don't worry, I will let you know everything I am putting on your face.l let her know that I have sensitive skin.Sheila had no regard, respect or concern for me or my feelings.She did what she wanted to do.It was a facial from ***.She used a brush and went down the sides of my cheeks by my nose and went up and down across the Top of my mouth.
She also rubbed something in the Conners of my mouth. She took the brush and went very close to my eyes.Sheila did not say one word to me the whole time of the facial.She calls herself a specialist.I feel she did this to me on purpose.She knew that she could get away with it. Being a woman of color, she had no value for me as a customer. She knew that Management would stand behind her.There is a very coldness about this Ulta location.Never even got an apology from Sheila needs to go back to cosmetology school.
She should no that around the mouth and eyes is very sensitive. I Know it was done on purpose. Her actions have caused chemical burns all around my mouth area cheeks, forehead and around my eyes.My face looked so bad, that people could not even look me in the face.Co workers were asking me, what happen to you, are you alright.This is a experience that I will never forget.I pray everyday to move forward. It has been a hard road, every time I look in the mirror I'm reminded.
I have at other facials in past with the same products.Never had anything like this happen. Woman of color be careful, I don't want this experience to ever happen to anyone else.Ifeel so disrespected.
will probably never be the same.Sheila was very talkative on the phone, once she saw me, for what reason I don't know.She wasn't the same once she saw me.She should have been fired.Please beware of this store.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Terrible experience. I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow. When I got there the girl..."
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- " I took my pre owned ring to the Kay Jewelers in Hayward. CA fir 2 diamonds missing. Yesterday I noticed that the gold was bending out of shape..last..."
- "I have been trying to advertise my add for two days its saying transaction complete but not takein money from my card this is bcomeing a issue for me I've..."
- "I have been staying at motel 6 since Feb. 29 2016 off and on between the Santq Rosa Ca Area to Vacaville Ca Area and every stay I have been..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."