Ulta - Review about Hairstyle from Coral Springs, Florida
Update added by user May 21, 2015
One thing I like about Ulta is the make up artists. Now they actually take their time and full care on you!
Update added by user May 19, 2015
** it DID bother me the rest of the night
Original review posted by user May 19, 2015
So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs.I had an appointment for hair and make up.
Elizabeth did a beautiful job on my make up. But for my hair, another lady did it. I was so disappointed. I have extremely curly hair so it consists of extra care.
Never have I went to a salon and they didn't wash and blow dry my hair. My hair was dry and curly and she already starts to flat iron my hair. Then she rudely asks, "did you come for a consultation?" I obviously said no because no salon ever made me do that nor was I even told about this. She began to curl my hair with a flat iron!
That's horrible for curly hair. I began to hear my hair crunch and scrape. Then she tries to blame the lady that dyed my hair for burning it, yet my hair was much healthier before I even got to Ulta. She ended trimming my hair.
I had asked for an easy hairstyle, a 50s style hair style, which needs a BLOWDRYER to be done. I'm not even a hairstylists and I know that. I would've done a better job on my hair. My hair lost the curls in 3 min and so when I went back to retouch them she didn't sound happy about it and made me wait about ten minutes.
After prom my hair just smelled completely burned. When I got home I went to retouch it to go to a party and used my wand and did it a million times better than her and the curls lasted till the next day. Now I have horrible heat damage from my hair from the flat iron being high on heat and curled with the flat iron. Here is a picture of how I wanted my hair and here is the outcome.
It was a waste of 70$. I still tipped the lady because I didn't realize how bad it was until now. I was too excited about prom to let anything ruin my day plus I was running out of time. I'd love a refund.
When I got to prom I saw a good amount of girls with the hairstyle I wanted.Not going to lie, it didn't bother me the rest of the night.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "I am compelled to share with you a rather disappointing experience with one of your dealerships, Audi Coral Springs, Florida. We recently decided to purchase a new car, since we..."
- "Robert Hannan, complaint filtered on Yelp : "Terrible attitude and quality. He didnt file a financial doc until after it was due and almost got me in hot water. He..."
- " I ORDERED FOR $117.55 ROYAL PURPLE HPS MOTOR OIL HPS/ MAXCLEAN/MAX ATOMIZER/ K&N OIL FILTER ETC.. ON THE 8X QTS 5W20 HPS ORDERED, I RECEIVED ONLY 3QTS OF CORRECT..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."