Ulta - Review about Hairstyle from Coral Springs, Florida
Update added by user May 21, 2015
One thing I like about Ulta is the make up artists. Now they actually take their time and full care on you!
Update added by user May 19, 2015
** it DID bother me the rest of the night
Original review posted by user May 19, 2015
So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs.I had an appointment for hair and make up.
Elizabeth did a beautiful job on my make up. But for my hair, another lady did it. I was so disappointed. I have extremely curly hair so it consists of extra care.
Never have I went to a salon and they didn't wash and blow dry my hair. My hair was dry and curly and she already starts to flat iron my hair. Then she rudely asks, "did you come for a consultation?" I obviously said no because no salon ever made me do that nor was I even told about this. She began to curl my hair with a flat iron!
That's horrible for curly hair. I began to hear my hair crunch and scrape. Then she tries to blame the lady that dyed my hair for burning it, yet my hair was much healthier before I even got to Ulta. She ended trimming my hair.
I had asked for an easy hairstyle, a 50s style hair style, which needs a BLOWDRYER to be done. I'm not even a hairstylists and I know that. I would've done a better job on my hair. My hair lost the curls in 3 min and so when I went back to retouch them she didn't sound happy about it and made me wait about ten minutes.
After prom my hair just smelled completely burned. When I got home I went to retouch it to go to a party and used my wand and did it a million times better than her and the curls lasted till the next day. Now I have horrible heat damage from my hair from the flat iron being high on heat and curled with the flat iron. Here is a picture of how I wanted my hair and here is the outcome.
It was a waste of 70$. I still tipped the lady because I didn't realize how bad it was until now. I was too excited about prom to let anything ruin my day plus I was running out of time. I'd love a refund.
When I got to prom I saw a good amount of girls with the hairstyle I wanted.Not going to lie, it didn't bother me the rest of the night.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "For CSAH and all neurologists, be SURE you do not let them do an EMG/Nerve biopsy on your dog. For many breeds there are genetic marker tests which requires a..."
- "I am compelled to share with you a rather disappointing experience with one of your dealerships, Audi Coral Springs, Florida. We recently decided to purchase a new car, since we..."
- "If you are reading this please ! Don't be a *** like me ! The first two pictures is what I received ! The second two pictures is what I..."