Ulta - Review about Hairstyle from Coral Springs, Florida
Update added by user May 21, 2015
One thing I like about Ulta is the make up artists. Now they actually take their time and full care on you!
Update added by user May 19, 2015
** it DID bother me the rest of the night
Original review posted by user May 19, 2015
So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs.I had an appointment for hair and make up.
Elizabeth did a beautiful job on my make up. But for my hair, another lady did it. I was so disappointed. I have extremely curly hair so it consists of extra care.
Never have I went to a salon and they didn't wash and blow dry my hair. My hair was dry and curly and she already starts to flat iron my hair. Then she rudely asks, "did you come for a consultation?" I obviously said no because no salon ever made me do that nor was I even told about this. She began to curl my hair with a flat iron!
That's horrible for curly hair. I began to hear my hair crunch and scrape. Then she tries to blame the lady that dyed my hair for burning it, yet my hair was much healthier before I even got to Ulta. She ended trimming my hair.
I had asked for an easy hairstyle, a 50s style hair style, which needs a BLOWDRYER to be done. I'm not even a hairstylists and I know that. I would've done a better job on my hair. My hair lost the curls in 3 min and so when I went back to retouch them she didn't sound happy about it and made me wait about ten minutes.
After prom my hair just smelled completely burned. When I got home I went to retouch it to go to a party and used my wand and did it a million times better than her and the curls lasted till the next day. Now I have horrible heat damage from my hair from the flat iron being high on heat and curled with the flat iron. Here is a picture of how I wanted my hair and here is the outcome.
It was a waste of 70$. I still tipped the lady because I didn't realize how bad it was until now. I was too excited about prom to let anything ruin my day plus I was running out of time. I'd love a refund.
When I got to prom I saw a good amount of girls with the hairstyle I wanted.Not going to lie, it didn't bother me the rest of the night.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn't work. And black..."
- "In August of 2014, I went for a facial at Ulta Salon, Cosmetics in Las Vegas, Nevada.7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.Sheila did my facial.I told her about a bad..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "I am compelled to share with you a rather disappointing experience with one of your dealerships, Audi Coral Springs, Florida. We recently decided to purchase a new car, since we..."
- "I am in the process of purchasing the following duplex in Florida. 7542 NW 44th Court Coral Springs, FL 33065 My closing is scheduled for 5/30/2016 and the listing agent,..."
- " I ORDERED FOR $117.55 ROYAL PURPLE HPS MOTOR OIL HPS/ MAXCLEAN/MAX ATOMIZER/ K&N OIL FILTER ETC.. ON THE 8X QTS 5W20 HPS ORDERED, I RECEIVED ONLY 3QTS OF CORRECT..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."