Ulta - Review about Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Shampoo from Athens, Georgia
I went to the Athens, GA Ulta today (7/6/15) to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner.I was really excited to try HealthySexyHair since it said in the ad that the jumbo bottles are on sale for $12.99 each.
I saw a few other SexyHair products on sale for $15.99, but no HealthySexyHair displayed. After I found the bottles on the aisle I went to check out and they kept ringing up regular price. I showed the cashier the ad with the picture of the actual product and, after much back and forth between her and the other associates, she informed me that not only wasn't the product on sale for $12.99, it wasn't on sale AT ALL. I didn't want to cause a scene and be "that customer" so I accepted the situation, but it strikes me as ridiculous that a specific product in a brand would be pictured in an ad when in fact it isn't on sale at all.
Having worked as a cashier myself, I know that a lot of things are beyond your control, but when there's irrefutable evidence and it's not simply a customer's mistake, a manager can step in and do an override- at least for the $15.99 the others were on sale for. I ended up buying a different SexyHair product and, to top off an underwhelming experience, the same cashier forgot the freebie bottle pump.
I love Ulta, but this was just the perfect storm of mistakes all around.All I can hope is that the cashier at least alerted a manager to the discrepancy so they could pass the info on to corporate.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Shampoo
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "On 3-17-15 I ordered a lip gloss called teddy bare for the price of $10.00 plus $0.80 tax totaling $10.80 from mary kay from a sales consultant named tabitha patton..."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...."
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."