This is what my skin looked like before,I went to Ulta in Las Vegas on Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.I had a regular facial.It was a experience that I will never forget.She should have been fired.This Company never even had her apologize to me.It was done on purpose.Not even a apologie from Ulta.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ulta Facial Treatment
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..."
- "Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway Las Vegas. These are before and after pictures.Never let someone give you a facial when you are tired, and never let someone give you a..."
- "I went to get my balayage re-blended. I called first to make sure they could do it, drove the hour there, signed in, and sat for an hour, while 3..."
- "I frequently come into the McDonalds on DeSoto and Nordhoff and buy sodas everyday I frequently at the same time and told that I cannot refill my drink after being..."
- "I was charged for an item i didnt receive, i ordered a psn gift card using google wallet card and my card was declined but my account was missing $40...."
- "Just bought a buttery Jack from Jack in the Box when I open the box it was dripping in grease. I couldn't go back to jack in the box because..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."