Review about Ulta Hair Salon Coloring from Colorado Springs, Colorado
Be careful Ladies,
I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday.I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures.
It took more than 3 hours and at the end, The woman named "Lerni" she made my hair shi**y pale bluish hair. I was so freaking out and couldn't even stand that color. I'm so detail kind of person and I always make sure to get what I exactly wanted. I did even showed her the pictures not even 1.When I booked yesterday, I asked for the pro even they said that would be more expensive and they charged me $128 .
I requested for the pro who knows what she's doing, not the shi**y, cheap service. So I was asking for the manager but they said the manager left for the day. Then I asked for the fix but they didn't and lied me that she has the next appointment when obviously nobody was there. That woman who did my hair gave me the attitude and went to back of the salon and talking s**t about me to her co-worker and never came out again.
The other woman, I think asst,manager or supervisor came and talk to me that she will fix my hair tomorrow. Honestly, I don't even want her to touch my hair again.
She doesn't know what she is doing so, she shouldn't be there as the hair stylist.Plus if she still not doing right or messed with my hair again, I'll do my credit card dispute and will report to BBB or everywhere I could report and spread the world.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ulta Hair Salon Coloring
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Tried to work this out with From You Flowers but they were not interested in addressing my issues with the flower order and they said I received what I ordered...."
- "Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note. That wasn't received. So I sent it in the..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."