Review about Ulta Haircut And Style
An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip.I am so embarrassed to go out in public.
No hat will cover this sickening mess. In the photo, the picture on the left is me in workout gear the morning before i went to Ulta for a "trim." Pictures to the right are what she did to my hair. (The bottom one is after a WEEK of growth while I am in Getmany--absolutely miserable, sick to my stomach, and keeping my head down so as not to look anyone in the eye and see their reaction to this humilating mess.) This is what you get when you ask for a trim where the bangs "touch the bottom of your eyebrows." When I said, "oh my GOD, what did you do?" she replied, "this is what you asked for. The bangs touch your eyebrows here (she points to my temple).
They have to go higher in the middle."
I have cried every day. I have tried every hair style I can think of and nothing helps. Am I pissed at this woman -- and Ulta, her employer??? "Pissed" does not begin to describe what I am feeling.
I am furious!!! I will never spend another PENNY at an Ulta store and I will shout from the rooftops, to friends, strangers, and anyone else who will listen: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do not let an Ulta stylist touch your hair!!!!! They will RUIN it and show not one bit of remorse for their complete and utter incompetence. There is absolutely no reparation they could offer that could make up for trainwrecking this special trip with my son.
Pissed?You better believe it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ulta Haircut And Style
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "Terrible experience. I typically use origins and go directly to their store and went to Ulta for the first time to get eye shadow. When I got there the girl..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."