Review about Ulta Haircut And Style
An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip.I am so embarrassed to go out in public.
No hat will cover this sickening mess. In the photo, the picture on the left is me in workout gear the morning before i went to Ulta for a "trim." Pictures to the right are what she did to my hair. (The bottom one is after a WEEK of growth while I am in Getmany--absolutely miserable, sick to my stomach, and keeping my head down so as not to look anyone in the eye and see their reaction to this humilating mess.) This is what you get when you ask for a trim where the bangs "touch the bottom of your eyebrows." When I said, "oh my GOD, what did you do?" she replied, "this is what you asked for. The bangs touch your eyebrows here (she points to my temple).
They have to go higher in the middle."
I have cried every day. I have tried every hair style I can think of and nothing helps. Am I pissed at this woman -- and Ulta, her employer??? "Pissed" does not begin to describe what I am feeling.
I am furious!!! I will never spend another PENNY at an Ulta store and I will shout from the rooftops, to friends, strangers, and anyone else who will listen: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do not let an Ulta stylist touch your hair!!!!! They will RUIN it and show not one bit of remorse for their complete and utter incompetence. There is absolutely no reparation they could offer that could make up for trainwrecking this special trip with my son.
Pissed?You better believe it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ulta Haircut And Style
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."