Featured on Facebook Not resolved

An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip.I am so embarrassed to go out in public.

Related: Don't Use the Altamonte Springs, FL Ulta Salon

No hat will cover this sickening mess. In the photo, the picture on the left is me in workout gear the morning before i went to Ulta for a "trim." Pictures to the right are what she did to my hair. (The bottom one is after a WEEK of growth while I am in Getmany--absolutely miserable, sick to my stomach, and keeping my head down so as not to look anyone in the eye and see their reaction to this humilating mess.) This is what you get when you ask for a trim where the bangs "touch the bottom of your eyebrows." When I said, "oh my GOD, what did you do?" she replied, "this is what you asked for. The bangs touch your eyebrows here (she points to my temple).

They have to go higher in the middle."

I have cried every day. I have tried every hair style I can think of and nothing helps. Am I pissed at this woman -- and Ulta, her employer??? "Pissed" does not begin to describe what I am feeling.

I am furious!!! I will never spend another PENNY at an Ulta store and I will shout from the rooftops, to friends, strangers, and anyone else who will listen: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do not let an Ulta stylist touch your hair!!!!! They will RUIN it and show not one bit of remorse for their complete and utter incompetence. There is absolutely no reparation they could offer that could make up for trainwrecking this special trip with my son.

Pissed?You better believe it.

Review about: Ulta Haircut And Style.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ulta Haircut
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Ok...so to be honest, your hair wasn't really that great (at least in that pic) BEFORE you went to Ulta.The 'after' pics are not so great, so it's really hard to tell how bad the cut is.

But honestly, you need to get over yourself. I would'a been mad too. I wouldn't have paid and I would have made them give me credit (for makeup...NOT for another salon service). And then I would have gone to a reputable salon where they have professionals that didn't just graduate from a generic beauty school.

But to let it ruin your trip so much that you're "sick to your stomach" and don't want to go out in public...really? Get over your vanity and find fun ways to wear head bands, scarves, hats; *** even a Hijab could be fun! But honey...there are bigger problems than your sparse bangs. Did they do a *** job?

If you don't like it then yeah.

But it isn't the end of the world.And letting a bad cut spoil a once in a lifetime trip is just ridiculous.