Review about Ulta Salon Staff from Los Angeles, California

135 of 548 Ulta reviews

Sheila at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway,Suite 110.She purposely caused discoloration around my eyes, mouth and down the sides of my cheeks. Rubbing and pulling my face down,and rubbing something in Connors of my mouth . Sheila then took a brush and began going down the sides of my cheeks around my mouth and eyes.She would not pull out a mirror to show me my face.When I got home and saw my face, all I could do is cry.She told me that she was a specialist.This is what my face looked like.Nobody face turns out like that from a regular facial.I have had dermalogica facial in the past.Never had anything like this happen.This experience has changed my life.Everyone at work was asking me what happened to my face.all Ulta said was this should have never happened.This Women should have been fired.I will have to live with this.She is a very evil person.I never even got a apologie from her or Ulta.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ulta Salon Staff
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #737283

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ulta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
135 of 548 Ulta reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 19 #1161805

This act was straight up racist and evil. It should have been investigated.No one seems to care how this evil act has effected my life.The things that was said to me by management were very hurtful and racist .Something this bad should have been looked into by Corporate. DERMALOGICA FACIAL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN, DIDN'T DO THIS TO MY FACE.A BLEACHING PRODUCT DID THAT SHEILA ADMITTED TO PUTTING ON MY FACE. AFTER THIS EVILDOERS ACT, I WAS TREATED LIKE GARBAGE. BECAUSE IT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE, MAKES IT HARD TO FORGET.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ulta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ulta.
Filing a new complaint about
×