Sheila at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway,Suite 110.She purposely caused discoloration around my eyes, mouth and down the sides of my cheeks. Rubbing and pulling my face down,and rubbing something in Connors of my mouth . Sheila then took a brush and began going down the sides of my cheeks around my mouth and eyes.She would not pull out a mirror to show me my face.When I got home and saw my face, all I could do is cry.She told me that she was a specialist.This is what my face looked like.Nobody face turns out like that from a regular facial.I have had dermalogica facial in the past.Never had anything like this happen.This experience has changed my life.Everyone at work was asking me what happened to my face.all Ulta said was this should have never happened.This Women should have been fired.I will have to live with this.She is a very evil person.I never even got a apologie from her or Ulta.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ulta Salon Staff
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Worst salon experience ever! I went in for highlights and came out with darker hair. How does that happen. The stylist kept apologizing but I was still forced to pay..."
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."