Review about Ulta Skin Treatment from Los Angeles, California
Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway Las Vegas.These are before and after pictures.Never let someone give you a facial when you are tired, and never let someone give you a facial that wears alot of makeup.I never had to wear face make.Sheila was nice to me on the phone.She told me that she was a specialist.I trusted her.When I showed up for the facial, she was not this friendly nice talkative person anymore.She started the facial off with something in brown bottle, pulling my face down and rubbing it into my face and the Conners of my mouth.I did think that was strange to start a facial off like that.Sheila used a brush across the top of my mouth, around my eyes down the sides of my cheeks and across my forehead.She did not talk to me during the facial.On the phone she told me that she would let me know what she was putting on my face.What she did to my face has messed up my skin for life.This was a regular hydrating facial.
Everyone ask me, did I have a peel.I know that she did this on purpose.She was either jealous, or didn't want my business. What ever the reason.She has caused me lots of pain and suffering. It has been a nightmare that I will never forget .Ladies be careful, trusting a woman to give you a facial when you are tired and other things on your mind.This should have never happened. Sheila knew that she could get away with it.
Around the mouth and eyes is very sensitive.She knows that, remember she's a specialist, that's what she told me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ulta Skin Treatment
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "This is what my skin looked like before,I went to Ulta in Las Vegas on Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.I had a regular facial.It was a experience that I will..."
- "BEWARE OF SHEILA AT ULTA ON ARROYO CROSSING PARKWAY IN LAS VEGAS. SHE PUT A BLEACHING PRODUCT on my face to cause Discoloration to my skin.I went there for..."
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."