Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway Las Vegas.These are before and after pictures.Never let someone give you a facial when you are tired, and never let someone give you a facial that wears alot of makeup.I never had to wear face make.Sheila was nice to me on the phone.She told me that she was a specialist.I trusted her.When I showed up for the facial, she was not this friendly nice talkative person anymore.She started the facial off with something in brown bottle, pulling my face down and rubbing it into my face and the Conners of my mouth.I did think that was strange to start a facial off like that.Sheila used a brush across the top of my mouth, around my eyes down the sides of my cheeks and across my forehead.She did not talk to me during the facial.On the phone she told me that she would let me know what she was putting on my face.What she did to my face has messed up my skin for life.This was a regular hydrating facial.
Everyone ask me, did I have a peel.I know that she did this on purpose.She was either jealous, or didn't want my business. What ever the reason.She has caused me lots of pain and suffering. It has been a nightmare that I will never forget .Ladies be careful, trusting a woman to give you a facial when you are tired and other things on your mind.This should have never happened. Sheila knew that she could get away with it.
Around the mouth and eyes is very sensitive.She knows that, remember she's a specialist, that's what she told me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ulta Skin Treatment
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Sheila at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway,Suite 110.She purposely caused discoloration around my eyes, mouth and down the sides of my cheeks. Rubbing and pulling my face..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."