Review about Ulta Skin Treatment from Los Angeles, California

Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway Las Vegas.These are before and after pictures.Never let someone give you a facial when you are tired, and never let someone give you a facial that wears alot of makeup.I never had to wear face make.Sheila was nice to me on the phone.She told me that she was a specialist.I trusted her.When I showed up for the facial, she was not this friendly nice talkative person anymore.She started the facial off with something in brown bottle, pulling my face down and rubbing it into my face and the Conners of my mouth.I did think that was strange to start a facial off like that.Sheila used a brush across the top of my mouth, around my eyes down the sides of my cheeks and across my forehead.She did not talk to me during the facial.On the phone she told me that she would let me know what she was putting on my face.What she did to my face has messed up my skin for life.This was a regular hydrating facial.

Everyone ask me, did I have a peel.I know that she did this on purpose.She was either jealous, or didn't want my business. What ever the reason.She has caused me lots of pain and suffering. It has been a nightmare that I will never forget .Ladies be careful, trusting a woman to give you a facial when you are tired and other things on your mind.This should have never happened. Sheila knew that she could get away with it.

Around the mouth and eyes is very sensitive.She knows that, remember she's a specialist, that's what she told me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 24 #1177088 Fresno, California

She should have been fired for such a Evil act.You can plainly see where she used a brush and put a bleaching product on her face.How could Ulta allow a Malicious Evil Jealous hearted person to work for them.You can tell that it was done on purpose.

0 1 Reply

Apr 29 #1151659

I wish she would sue me for slander.I can prove in court what she did to my face.I have everything I need to show a judge that this act of pure evil was done on purpose.If she would have given me the Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin, that I ask for, this would not of happened. Instead Sheila Chose To Put A Bleaching Product on my face.

0 1 Reply

Mar 18 #1129484

Your intelligence is clearly gone. This Sheila woman should sue you for slander. She has a better case than you.

1 0 Reply

Mar 18 #1129483

You sound like a liar, or just ignorant. Just stop. You clearly have no idea what is going on, and hopefully this woman goes after you for slander.

1 0 Reply

Feb 11 #1110558

ULTA on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas. They messed up her skin on purpose and then tryed to sell her makeup.This Ulta should be investigated. No one should have to experience this kind of a bruise and disrespect.She went to Ulta for a Dermalogica senitive facial and that is not what she got.This experience has caused her to fall into a depression.

0 2 Reply

Nov 24, 2015 #1069167

If she took a brush and what ever she put around your eyes and mouth, and down the sides of your cheeks.You can tell that she did this on purpose.Frist of all she should have never went around your eyes and mouth with anything. She should have been fired.She knew that she could get away with doing this to you.

0 2 Reply

Nov 10, 2015 #1061121

oh my lord... stop posting this. WE GET IT

3 0 Reply

May 25 #1164265

I will post this as much as I want. It's easy for you to say, because this Evil Act didn't happen to you.How dare you! What this evil person did to my face has changed my life.People from my job could not believe what was done to my face. Ulta had no Respect or Reguard for me as a Human Being are a Customer.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.