Yesterday I visited ulta hair salon because I had heard good things about it. Keep in mind that my hair was never dyed before and I wanted to have a change in my life because this whole week was just horrible to me. What I thought was a good idea became into a bad one. I showed both of the managers exactly what I wanted. Apparently they assumed I wanted highlights so that's what they put me down for without consulting me. When I got there for my appointment I showed the stylist the picture and she started on my hair. Again I have never dyed my hair so I didn't know what was going on. I just know she had to put foils in my hair.
When she was finishing I Asked about the roots and she said well I had you down for highlights and I said no. I clearly showed you the picture of exactly what I wanted.
She left and let me sitting by myself for an hour and when she came back I was crying because obviously it's not what I wanted and I was upset because I never dyed my hair before and my first experience was turning out horrible.
Once she took me to the back I explained I didn't want to pay full price for it because it's not what I wanted and I was not happy and she threw the towel on my lap and swore at me and said she wasn't going to finish.
Keep in mind that she bleached the bottom half of my hair
She left the room and I was left sitting there with bleach on my hair!!
I got up and was about to leave when she comes back and starts grabbing me to stay because I had bleach in my hair. She kept pushing me and hurting me. I screamed because I was scared I thought she was insane. I Called the police as soon as I could and then she started to act all nice and caring. I had bleach in my face in my wrist and bleach went inside my mouth.
I made a police report and she stated that she did ombré which it's what she thought I wanted. When clearly she has stated previously it was highlights!
My hair is yellow and nothing close to what the picture is.
I left without paying and I'm hoping that ulta corporate contacts me or they will have a lawsuit in their hands.
Very upsetting !! Never go to ulta!!! Just go to Sephora !! My hair started to fall out Because of the bleach and my hair was tangled.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."
- "This is a Suggestion , I am a Longtime ULTA Customer & Card to keeps Points etc. The Card Needs to be ABLE to have A ID to Scan the Items for..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I called the Vernon Hills, Illinois Best Buy to see if they had a router in stock. The auto system said that my call would be answered in order, and..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."