I love makeup and my passion has been cosmetology so I always buy beauty products. I do shop at other places but Sephora and ULTA so far has been my pain two companies that I would purchase items from. I mainly shop at ULTA for their good deals.

I do order items online because just like every other companies certain things aren't offered in store. The one policy that doesn't make sense to me is their return/exchange policy. Sephora however if you order online you don't like it you can bring in the item along with the invoice packing invoice and it's done. ULTA makes it difficult for the consumers by requiring not only the packing shipping invoice but you HAVE TO PRINT OUT the email confirmation if not they will refuse to return/exchange your goods in the store. I honestly do not see how the email confirmation has information that is not on the packing invoice shipment. On top of that I offered to show them the confirmation email via my phone they refuse.

Yup today they lost a consumer, me. I refuse to shop there because they really ticked me off with that policy. It's a pretty dumb one to be honest so consumers beware if you order things online with ULTA make sure you print out the *** email confirmation.

NEVER WILL I SHOP AT ULTA EVER AGAIN.

Review about: Ulta Makeup.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

:eek I'm super surprised at your experience..I showed my email on my phone and they were happy..

sounds like an employee problem..too bad they had to act like idiots instead of figuring out how to say yes!