I love makeup and my passion has been cosmetology so I always buy beauty products. I do shop at other places but Sephora and ULTA so far has been my pain two companies that I would purchase items from. I mainly shop at ULTA for their good deals.
I do order items online because just like every other companies certain things aren't offered in store. The one policy that doesn't make sense to me is their return/exchange policy. Sephora however if you order online you don't like it you can bring in the item along with the invoice packing invoice and it's done. ULTA makes it difficult for the consumers by requiring not only the packing shipping invoice but you HAVE TO PRINT OUT the email confirmation if not they will refuse to return/exchange your goods in the store. I honestly do not see how the email confirmation has information that is not on the packing invoice shipment. On top of that I offered to show them the confirmation email via my phone they refuse.
Yup today they lost a consumer, me. I refuse to shop there because they really ticked me off with that policy. It's a pretty dumb one to be honest so consumers beware if you order things online with ULTA make sure you print out the *** email confirmation.
NEVER WILL I SHOP AT ULTA EVER AGAIN.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Return Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Sheila at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway,Suite 110.She purposely caused discoloration around my eyes, mouth and down the sides of my cheeks. Rubbing and pulling my face..."
- "I went to the Athens, GA Ulta today (7/6/15) to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner. I was really excited to try HealthySexyHair since it said in the ad that..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "BEWARE OF THIS SALON AND THE OWNER!!!! Well, I haven't heard anything from Sheldeez salon in Herndon until I just found out the owner, Art Robinson was trying to have my..."
- "Ooshirts promised me delivery on 34 tshirts, $600 worth of merchandise, by Dec 9. It is now Dec 17, and still no shirts, no tracking number, no response to calls..."
- "I wanted to TRY Total Wireless so I bought their BRING YOUR OWN PHONE sim kit and $35 card (un/un/5gigs). Confused, I called their number and luckily I knew what to..."
- "At our first scheduled meeting, Julie did not know our names. After looking at houses for 4 hours the first week, Julie left me two voice mails. In one of..."
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."