Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are very sociable with each other but not with customer's and I'm sorry, but if I'm gonna spend a minimum of a hundred dollars every time I walk in there, I would appreciate a "Hello, how are you? How may I help you? Just let me know if there's anything I can do for you" and you're lucky if you're even acknowledged. It's bad enough that they monopolize the beauty product industry and overprice everything. It's even worse that we don't even get a shred of decent customer service, especially from the cashier's who seem miserable and you're just adding onto the misery.
The example I would like to share for this review is that we purchased a perfume gift set titled "This Month's Fragrance Crush" which features high-end designer fragrances. The picture on the front side of the box showed miniature versions of the fragrances which is what we thought we were purchasing because that is what was shown on the box. However, when we got home and opened up the box, what we received was not what was advertised on the front of the box. While we did receive the high-end perfumes, they were not miniature versions of the fragrance bottles; they were very tiny spray samples that were either half-full or less. What's more is we got an "Atomizer" which is pointless to include when you don't even have enough of anything to put in it. Again, what was advertised on the front of the box was not what we got inside. Very very disappointed. We discovered on the back of the box more detail, however, that does not take away from the fact that this front advertisement was very poorly designed and misleading. Duped again! This place is not worth the money that is spent on it. If you guys and girls are looking for better deals, look online and save yourself some trouble and disappointment.
OH and can we please just talk for a moment about their "free gifts" they give you?! What ***! All they ever give us are freaking giant bags that are rather ugly and useless after the first 50 bags you receive the previous times you shopped there. Would have preferred to have samples of other make-up products to try because you know, that may or may not bring them more business. Or better yet, why not have a selection of choices to choose from and let the customer who just spent like hundreds of dollars on the *** store choose what the *** they want for "free". By the way, this *** ain't free, I just spent hundreds of dollars.
I could go on and on about this place and why it sucks I think this is enough to start with. Thanks for reading! Good luck friends.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn't work. And black..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "82 year old lady cheated out of thousands of dollars in commissions and marketing reimbursement expenses.Attention consumers, potential dealers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and lending institutions. I am an 82 year..."
- "I hired this company (A Team Moving and Storage, 1417 Exchange Drive, Richardson, TX (469) 229-0751) to move my household goods from one house in Allen, TX to our new..."
- "Issue: On 6.25.16, I purchased Semi Permanent Hair color, Blck by Silk Elements for $4.49 and 2- Silk Elements Megasilk pckg for 99 cents a piece. I also purchased some..."