Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are very sociable with each other but not with customer's and I'm sorry, but if I'm gonna spend a minimum of a hundred dollars every time I walk in there, I would appreciate a "Hello, how are you? How may I help you? Just let me know if there's anything I can do for you" and you're lucky if you're even acknowledged. It's bad enough that they monopolize the beauty product industry and overprice everything. It's even worse that we don't even get a shred of decent customer service, especially from the cashier's who seem miserable and you're just adding onto the misery.
The example I would like to share for this review is that we purchased a perfume gift set titled "This Month's Fragrance Crush" which features high-end designer fragrances. The picture on the front side of the box showed miniature versions of the fragrances which is what we thought we were purchasing because that is what was shown on the box. However, when we got home and opened up the box, what we received was not what was advertised on the front of the box. While we did receive the high-end perfumes, they were not miniature versions of the fragrance bottles; they were very tiny spray samples that were either half-full or less. What's more is we got an "Atomizer" which is pointless to include when you don't even have enough of anything to put in it. Again, what was advertised on the front of the box was not what we got inside. Very very disappointed. We discovered on the back of the box more detail, however, that does not take away from the fact that this front advertisement was very poorly designed and misleading. Duped again! This place is not worth the money that is spent on it. If you guys and girls are looking for better deals, look online and save yourself some trouble and disappointment.
OH and can we please just talk for a moment about their "free gifts" they give you?! What ***! All they ever give us are freaking giant bags that are rather ugly and useless after the first 50 bags you receive the previous times you shopped there. Would have preferred to have samples of other make-up products to try because you know, that may or may not bring them more business. Or better yet, why not have a selection of choices to choose from and let the customer who just spent like hundreds of dollars on the *** store choose what the *** they want for "free". By the way, this *** ain't free, I just spent hundreds of dollars.
I could go on and on about this place and why it sucks I think this is enough to start with. Thanks for reading! Good luck friends.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "At the Northville 6mile & Haggerty Michigan Location. I went in with 2 items I had bought 9 days prior, with 4 receipts. I wasn't sure what receipt the 2..."
- "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they..."
- "Even though I have a Corolla, I'm quite familiar with Lute Riley, as I've owned several Hondas in the past (and my wife has one now). So when my tire..."
- "Metropolitan Builders in Lewisville did my neighbor's fence and in doing so damaged my portion of fence that 'should have been tied into the new fence' and never repaired the..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."