100% full Not resolved

Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are very sociable with each other but not with customer's and I'm sorry, but if I'm gonna spend a minimum of a hundred dollars every time I walk in there, I would appreciate a "Hello, how are you? How may I help you? Just let me know if there's anything I can do for you" and you're lucky if you're even acknowledged. It's bad enough that they monopolize the beauty product industry and overprice everything. It's even worse that we don't even get a shred of decent customer service, especially from the cashier's who seem miserable and you're just adding onto the misery.

The example I would like to share for this review is that we purchased a perfume gift set titled "This Month's Fragrance Crush" which features high-end designer fragrances. The picture on the front side of the box showed miniature versions of the fragrances which is what we thought we were purchasing because that is what was shown on the box. However, when we got home and opened up the box, what we received was not what was advertised on the front of the box. While we did receive the high-end perfumes, they were not miniature versions of the fragrance bottles; they were very tiny spray samples that were either half-full or less. What's more is we got an "Atomizer" which is pointless to include when you don't even have enough of anything to put in it. Again, what was advertised on the front of the box was not what we got inside. Very very disappointed. We discovered on the back of the box more detail, however, that does not take away from the fact that this front advertisement was very poorly designed and misleading. Duped again! This place is not worth the money that is spent on it. If you guys and girls are looking for better deals, look online and save yourself some trouble and disappointment.

OH and can we please just talk for a moment about their "free gifts" they give you?! What ***! All they ever give us are freaking giant bags that are rather ugly and useless after the first 50 bags you receive the previous times you shopped there. Would have preferred to have samples of other make-up products to try because you know, that may or may not bring them more business. Or better yet, why not have a selection of choices to choose from and let the customer who just spent like hundreds of dollars on the *** store choose what the *** they want for "free". By the way, this *** ain't free, I just spent hundreds of dollars.

I could go on and on about this place and why it sucks I think this is enough to start with. Thanks for reading! Good luck friends.

Review about: This Months Fragrance Crush.

I didn't like: Customer service, Pricing.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ulta Beauty Set
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above. / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1302820

I don't get the point of your rant?Unless you just felt like ranting.

When I go to a store I don't want to be hounded. If I need help I will find someone to ask.

I don't care if someone says HI or speaks to me.I am there to shop not make a friend, no matter how much money I am spending.

Rancho Cordova, California, United States #1248734

I just opened mine up and found that a few were only half full or less. Like wtf? I got it on sale for $15, but still...