Doug, the "so called" manager at this ulta is a racist!Never in my life have I experienced such discriminatory behavior living in the United States.

I went in today wanting to return products. From the start, he seemed to have an attitude with us. He left us at the register to hang out in the back for 15 mins. He comes back out saying he can't pay us the full amount.

Even though we had our receipt and all methods of payment. He started getting loud with us at this point. I asked him politely to please tone it down, we are just trying to return our products. Doug says, "I'm not dealing with this, you guys can return it at another ulta, but I'm not dealing with people like you." He continues by slamming the table at the register, and telling us that corporate nor the police can help people like us.

He starts taking pictures of us. Yells, "go back to your country to my mom". He just proceeded to shout at us until we left the store. Very unprofessional behavior from an ulta employee.

Doug is a racist, and people like him should not be employed in any customer service setting. We felt harassed and were discriminated because of the color of our skin. I'm very disappointed in this ulta. And ulta has lost a loyal customer.

Please watch out for Doug. He has a temper problem and should not be allowed to speak to paying customers in such a rude and racist manner. I will definitely be taking this issue to the authorities. This is a form of hate speech, and no one deserve to endure this kind of behavior.

In addition, the other employees standing by decided to take no action on this matter. They just stood there and laughed.

We felt humiliated.I hope corporate takes matters into their own hands and makes sure Doug faces serious consequences.

Review about: Ulta Manager.

Preferred solution: Doug should face serious consequences for his racist behavior..

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Sales rep made racist remarks, Discrimination.

Almost always when you get an attitude from an employee it's because you carried one in with you. In fact after reading this drivel, I'm certain you came in with the attitude. You just didn't like it being given back.

to Anonymous Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1345912

This does not excuse your racist behavior Doug. It was uncalled for.

to Anonymous #1420995

That is absolutely incorrect to state that “almost always it’s because you carried one in with you.”

Based on how this individual behaved, this is something far more than you get what you give. Nice try though.