Ulta - Shady coupon practice

I received a coupon for a free 10 Miracle leave in conditioner 2 oz.with any store purchase,I went to the check out with my purchase and the free product I was told that they got special ones in for that coupon and I couldn't have that one.

I asked if it was the same product yes but not part of the special shipment I left empty handed.

I tried to call the store manager after listening to the same message for twenty minutes I hung up as no one answered the phone.I called customer service I explained they shouldn't have the product on the shelf if they won't honor the coupon she agreed and said she sent a message to the District manager and the store manager to call me immediately to straighten this out guess what no phone call I was a new customer and I am now thinking this store is just a scam to get you in so from now on Sephora here I come they have never lied to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad coupons

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Ulta Coupon
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #753692

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ulta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 14 #1111633

The one the coupon is for is not the same one that is on the shelf. Ulta is sent specific It's a 10s to be used as a free gift (with the coupon you have), and a seperate stock for on the shelves. The bar codes are different and they ring out differently on the registers. The coupon you have will not work on the ones that sit on the shelf. I'm not so sure what's difficult to understand about that!?

5 0 Reply

Jan 14 #1094322

The coupon clearly states while supplies last.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.