Vero Beach, Florida

I received a coupon for a free 10 Miracle leave in conditioner 2 oz.with any store purchase,I went to the check out with my purchase and the free product I was told that they got special ones in for that coupon and I couldn't have that one.

I asked if it was the same product yes but not part of the special shipment I left empty handed.

I tried to call the store manager after listening to the same message for twenty minutes I hung up as no one answered the phone.I called customer service I explained they shouldn't have the product on the shelf if they won't honor the coupon she agreed and said she sent a message to the District manager and the store manager to call me immediately to straighten this out guess what no phone call I was a new customer and I am now thinking this store is just a scam to get you in so from now on Sephora here I come they have never lied to me.

Review about: Ulta Coupon.

I didn't like: Bad coupons.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Vero Beach, Florida, United States #1245357

While supplies last is while supplies last! Dumb customer.

The one the coupon is for is not the same one that is on the shelf.Ulta is sent specific It's a 10s to be used as a free gift (with the coupon you have), and a seperate stock for on the shelves.

The bar codes are different and they ring out differently on the registers.

The coupon you have will not work on the ones that sit on the shelf.I'm not so sure what's difficult to understand about that!?

The coupon clearly states while supplies last.