2.7
Turnaround Time

I've always had my hair done by the same person, like seriously while she was on maternity leave I didn't get anything done because I simply don't trust other people with my hair.As much as I love her I won't be continuing to use her because she's now an ULTA Beauty employee.

Not because her quality went down but because their charge for services is a load of bull. Every company knows in order to attract and retain good employees they have to offer a good wage and promotions which generally also come with raises. Well ULTA likes to promote their salon employees which is fantastic but it's at the consumer cost. Whenever your stylist gets a promotion you can count on your prices to go up too.

Retaining good employees is the cost of doing business and comes out of the bottom line not the putting it all back on the consumer. So last week a service would cost X but she got promoted again this week, which good for her, but now she makes more money and ULTA doesn't want to fork out the extra dough so this week the price becomes X*1836n.

Not because they're doing anything new or special or haven't learned a different skill they just are moved to the next pay scale and commission scale basically.You can't even budget or figure out your costs because one week it's X and next week it's Y.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion