I purchased a hair iron.It was returned shortly after.

I never received the credit on my card. They told me YOUR CREDIT WAS PUT ON ANOTHER PERSON'S CARD. To date, I have never received my credit. Every time I write, I receive a note saying "We are investigating it".

Unless I get a lawyer, I will most likely never get my refund. NEVER EXCHANGE ANYTHING WITH THIS STORE ON A DEBIT CARD. They give you a receipt, but you will never get your money back. I have been back to the Sarasota store and I spoke with three representatives.

I get the same email response over and over: "We will contact you" OR "We need more information". I have sent scans of both the original receipt and the credit receipt from the return.

Small claims court is probably my last resort.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service from Ulta and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Ulta to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misrepresentation and fraud and theft from store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ulta for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

If you take a look at the 2 receipts that you have posted you'll notice that you paid with your debit card ending in 7616 but your refund was put on what I assume would have to be your MasterCard ending in 2443.The receipt also documents that the card was dipped which means the chip was inserted.

That can only be completed on the customers side of the transaction.

Looks like you accidentally put your refund back on a your MasterCard and never realized Ulta already paid you back.

Hopefully you didn't take them to court.If you did I'm sure that judge had a good laugh.

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #1252017

Have you tried contacting your bank? They might be able to fix this. I have found in situations where I have had my bank contact companies, that they tend to get on it faster