1 comment
Not resolved

I purchased a hair iron.It was returned shortly after.

I never received the credit on my card. They told me YOUR CREDIT WAS PUT ON ANOTHER PERSON'S CARD. To date, I have never received my credit. Every time I write, I receive a note saying "We are investigating it".

Unless I get a lawyer, I will most likely never get my refund. NEVER EXCHANGE ANYTHING WITH THIS STORE ON A DEBIT CARD. They give you a receipt, but you will never get your money back. I have been back to the Sarasota store and I spoke with three representatives.

I get the same email response over and over: "We will contact you" OR "We need more information". I have sent scans of both the original receipt and the credit receipt from the return.

Small claims court is probably my last resort.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $80.

Preferred solution: Full refund.

I didn't like: Misrepresentation, Fraud and theft from store.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Write a review


Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #1252017

Have you tried contacting your bank? They might be able to fix this. I have found in situations where I have had my bank contact companies, that they tend to get on it faster

You May Also Like