BEWARE OF SHEILA AT ULTA ON ARROYO CROSSING PARKWAY IN LAS VEGAS. SHE PUT A BLEACHING PRODUCT on my face to cause Discoloration to my skin.I went there for a Dermalogica Facial for Sensitive Skin.THIS EVIL MALICIOUS PERSON CAUSED DAMAGE TO MY FACE FOR LIFE,.TOTAL DISRESPECT.SHE IS ALLOWED TO THIS,AND THEN THE STORE WILL TRY to SELL You MAKEUP. I DOUT IF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED If I WAS A WHITE WOMEN.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn't work. And black..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "The technician broke my sensor located inside the tire. I return the same day because the tite was low, the check and said its ok. Two weeks later the same..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."