North Las Vegas, Nevada

BEWARE OF SHEILA AT ULTA ON ARROYO CROSSING PARKWAY IN LAS VEGAS. SHE PUT A BLEACHING PRODUCT on my face to cause Discoloration to my skin.I went there for a Dermalogica Facial for Sensitive Skin.THIS EVIL MALICIOUS PERSON CAUSED DAMAGE TO MY FACE FOR LIFE,.TOTAL DISRESPECT.SHE IS ALLOWED TO THIS,AND THEN THE STORE WILL TRY to SELL You MAKEUP. I DOUT IF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED If I WAS A WHITE WOMEN.

Review about: Ulta Dermalogica Face Treatment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1266776

If you know for a fact it was done on purpose than it needs to be reported as assault. Sounds like someone playing the race card for sympathy to me.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1221702

Just Pray to move on.What goes around comes around.I do know it was done one purpose.Total Disrespect.You should have known you never get a facial at Ulta.You can't trust those Evil Women.

Ulta Hair Highlighting Review from White Haven, Pennsylvania Ulta "Worst salon experience ever! I went in for highlights and came out with darker hair. How does that happen. The stylist kept apologizing but I was still forced to pay..." Read more Review about Ulta Skin Treatment from Los Angeles, California Ulta "Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway Las Vegas. These are before and after pictures.Never let someone give you a facial when you are tired, and never let someone give you a..." Read more Ulta Precision Liquid Eyeliner Review from Jenkintown, Pennsylvania Ulta "Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn't work. And black..." Read more Ulta - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Mundelein, Illinois Ulta "Yesterday I visited ulta hair salon because I had heard good things about it. Keep in mind that my hair was never dyed before and I wanted to have a..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more