BEWARE OF SHEILA AT ULTA ON ARROYO CROSSING PARKWAY IN LAS VEGAS. SHE PUT A BLEACHING PRODUCT on my face to cause Discoloration to my skin.I went there for a Dermalogica Facial for Sensitive Skin.THIS EVIL MALICIOUS PERSON CAUSED DAMAGE TO MY FACE FOR LIFE,.TOTAL DISRESPECT.SHE IS ALLOWED TO THIS,AND THEN THE STORE WILL TRY to SELL You MAKEUP. I DOUT IF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED If I WAS A WHITE WOMEN.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ulta and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ulta to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ulta and ulta dermalogica face treatment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1266776

If you know for a fact it was done on purpose than it needs to be reported as assault. Sounds like someone playing the race card for sympathy to me.

to Anonymous #1359753

I don't need sympathy,and I don't have to lie.I have lots of witnesses and I can prove everything I say.The pictures speak for their self. You can see where she put the Bleach on my face with a brush.It's real simply,I went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin.That's not what I got! IT DOESN'T TAKE a ROCKET Scientists to figure THAT OUT.I Just don't want this to happen to anyone else.Ladies,do your own facials.Don't trust anyone!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1221702

Just Pray to move on.What goes around comes around.I do know it was done one purpose.Total Disrespect.You should have known you never get a facial at Ulta.You can't trust those Evil Women.