Went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas. I have used Dermalogica sensitive skin products in the past.I went there because they use Dermalogica, Unfortunately SHEILA Decided to use a BLEACHING PRODUCT on my face instead, Sheila took a Brush and a Bleaching product and applied it to my eye area, mouth and other parts of my face . Never did SHEILA consult with me.I Told Sheila when I got there and on the phone that I had Sensitive skin.I made it very clear to her that, I had sensitive skin and could only use Dermalogica for sensitive Skin.Sheila Admitted to putting a Bleaching product on my skin. This very Evil MALICIOUS Act has caused Injury to my face that will never go away.If you look at these pictures, you can see where this EVILDOERS, MALICIOUS PERSON Put A Bleaching product to cause serious Discoloration. I never even received a apologie from Ulta or SHEILA. When I told the manager, that I have had facials in the past with Dermalogica products and this has never happened. The Management said to me, where have you ever had facials at?That was a very racial and offensive Statement. I trying to move past this, it is so hard.It really hurts.The Malicious act itself and the way I was treated after.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received a coupon for a free 10 Miracle leave in conditioner 2 oz. with any store purchase,I went to the check out with my purchase and the free product..."
- "Yesterday I visited ulta hair salon because I had heard good things about it. Keep in mind that my hair was never dyed before and I wanted to have a..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..."
- "This company is nothing as is appears online . You would be better off sending a relitive to safeway for a bouquet for a nicer arrangement. My mom is fighting..."