Ulta Face Treatment Review from El Monte, California

55 of 548 Ulta reviews

Went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas. I have used Dermalogica sensitive skin products in the past.I went there because they use Dermalogica, Unfortunately SHEILA Decided to use a BLEACHING PRODUCT on my face instead, Sheila took a Brush and a Bleaching product and applied it to my eye area, mouth and other parts of my face . Never did SHEILA consult with me.I Told Sheila when I got there and on the phone that I had Sensitive skin.I made it very clear to her that, I had sensitive skin and could only use Dermalogica for sensitive Skin.Sheila Admitted to putting a Bleaching product on my skin. This very Evil MALICIOUS Act has caused Injury to my face that will never go away.If you look at these pictures, you can see where this EVILDOERS, MALICIOUS PERSON Put A Bleaching product to cause serious Discoloration. I never even received a apologie from Ulta or SHEILA. When I told the manager, that I have had facials in the past with Dermalogica products and this has never happened. The Management said to me, where have you ever had facials at?That was a very racial and offensive Statement. I trying to move past this, it is so hard.It really hurts.The Malicious act itself and the way I was treated after.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
55 of 548 Ulta reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 10 #1210593 Lake Elsinore, California, United States

SHEILA Did this to her face on PURPOSE.Because this is a Black Woman Ulta didn't Care,that's why Sheila did it.She knew that she could get away with it. THIS IS STRAIGHT UP Racist!!

1 2 Reply

Jul 01 #1180161 Los Angeles, California, United States

SHEILA at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway, said she was a specialist.She is a specialist at Destroying your Skin for Life. When you say to someone, I hope I can trust you and they don't respond. Ladies get up and get the *** out.

1 3 Reply

Jun 20 #1175513

I believe this was a act of Racism. You can plainly see that a bleaching product was put on her face.

1 4 Reply

Jun 10 #1171217

This Ulta location, at ARROYO CROSSING PARKWAY, SHEILA is a very evil and malicious person. She can't be trusted, she does what ever she wants. No regard or respect for you as a customer. Ladies be careful.

1 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ulta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ulta.
Filing a new complaint about
×