Went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas. I have used Dermalogica sensitive skin products in the past.I went there because they use Dermalogica, Unfortunately SHEILA Decided to use a BLEACHING PRODUCT on my face instead, Sheila took a Brush and a Bleaching product and applied it to my eye area, mouth and other parts of my face . Never did SHEILA consult with me.I Told Sheila when I got there and on the phone that I had Sensitive skin.I made it very clear to her that, I had sensitive skin and could only use Dermalogica for sensitive Skin.Sheila Admitted to putting a Bleaching product on my skin. This very Evil MALICIOUS Act has caused Injury to my face that will never go away.If you look at these pictures, you can see where this EVILDOERS, MALICIOUS PERSON Put A Bleaching product to cause serious Discoloration. I never even received a apologie from Ulta or SHEILA. When I told the manager, that I have had facials in the past with Dermalogica products and this has never happened. The Management said to me, where have you ever had facials at?That was a very racial and offensive Statement. I trying to move past this, it is so hard.It really hurts.The Malicious act itself and the way I was treated after.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..."
- "This company is nothing as is appears online . You would be better off sending a relitive to safeway for a bouquet for a nicer arrangement. My mom is fighting..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."