In August of 2014, I went for a facial at Ulta Salon, Cosmetics in Las Vegas, Nevada.7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway, Suite 110.Sheila did my facial.I told her about a bad experience, I had at a spa two years ago.I told her not to put anything around my mouth area.When I spoke with her on the phone, she told me don't worry, I will let you know everything I am putting on your face.l let her know that I have sensitive skin.Sheila had no regard, respect or concern for me or my feelings.She did what she wanted to do.It was a facial from ***.She used a brush and went down the sides of my cheeks by my nose and went up and down across the Top of my mouth.

She also rubbed something in the Conners of my mouth. She took the brush and went very close to my eyes.Sheila did not say one word to me the whole time of the facial.She calls herself a specialist.I feel she did this to me on purpose.She knew that she could get away with it. Being a woman of color, she had no value for me as a customer. She knew that Management would stand behind her.There is a very coldness about this Ulta location.Never even got an apology from Sheila needs to go back to cosmetology school.

She should no that around the mouth and eyes is very sensitive. I Know it was done on purpose. Her actions have caused chemical burns all around my mouth area cheeks, forehead and around my eyes.My face looked so bad, that people could not even look me in the face.Co workers were asking me, what happen to you, are you alright.This is a experience that I will never forget.I pray everyday to move forward. It has been a hard road, every time I look in the mirror I'm reminded.

I have at other facials in past with the same products.Never had anything like this happen. Woman of color be careful, I don't want this experience to ever happen to anyone else.Ifeel so disrespected.

My face

will probably never be the same.Sheila was very talkative on the phone, once she saw me, for what reason I don't know.She wasn't the same once she saw me.She should have been fired.Please beware of this store.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ulta and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ulta to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ulta facial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1222744

Sheila did this to her face on purpose Then laughed about it.

I think the OP needs to worry more about getting her hair deep-conditioned. It looks dry and frizzy.

to Anonymous #1363554

Okay Sheila

North Royalton, Ohio, United States #1210631

Wow.The OP makes multiple posts about the same thing then replies to them.

She sounds crazy!If this is true then do something about it instead of making yourself sound crazy.

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1222742

I Think you got it Wrong,the person that did this to her face is Crazy.

to Anonymous Troy, Alabama, United States #1266695

Yeah, LOL...it's pretty obvious that 99% of ALL the negative comments siding with the OP were actually written by the OP.

Most of them display the same type language use, sentence structure and even the same misspelled words & typos as the OP used.Example: "Conner" for "corner" etc...and many more.

Lake Elsinore, California, United States #1210597

THIS EVIL RACIST ACT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE.SHEILA KNEW ThAT SHE COULD GET AWAY WITH IT.YOU BEING A BLACK WOMAN,SHE KNEW ULTA DIDN'T CARE.SHEILA KNEW THAT ULTA DIDN'T VALUE YOU AS A CUSTOMER OR A HUMAN BEING!

Los Angeles, California, United States #1179130

This Women Sheila wanted to cause serious Damage to her face.When she came to work the next day.We couldn't believe what was done to her face.Her left eye was messed up pretty bad too.all around her mouth and the Conners of her mouth.You could plainly see where SHEILA applied a Bleaching product going in a down motion.You never pull the face down when you give a facial.

You never use a brush around the mouth and eyes with anything, let alone a BLEACHING PRODUCT. YOU CAN Plainly See this was done on purpose. I Can't believe a Big Company like Ulta would allow this kind of Malicious Act.She went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin.

You can plainly see that isn't what she received.If this was a white women that this happened to, SHEILA would have been fired.

#1171986

Sue them! Show the before and after pictures to the lawyer.

YOU WOULD BE MAD TOO, IF YOU WENT FOR A DERMALOGICA FACIAL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. INSTEAD YOU GET A BLEACHING PRODUCT ON YOUR FACE,THAT HAS MESSED UP YOUR FACE FOR LIFE.TOTAL DISRESPECT!!! SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED.