I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15.She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this before.
After 3 hours we left the place with blue tips however it wasn't 4 days later the color had started to fade and was coming off in her shower. On the 25 Aug 2015, We went back to the salon and explained what was happening and showed her hair to the hairdresser and the manager Ashley. They told us to buy a product called SPLAT and that we could do it ourselves and make her tips look blue for longer. When I showed how upset I was by telling the manager that they were stealing my money she went to the store manager Cristina which offered to give us the $20.00 product for free and that should solve our problem.
I told them I didn't pay $204.40 for them to tell me a $20.00 box product to solve my problem.
I was given the name of Jaz Lamon to contact for further complaints of course this person does not exist.It is a shame that they felt no responsibility to fix our issue.Aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Procedures to correct problem
- Store manager
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ulta Hair Salon Coloring
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I received a coupon for a free 10 Miracle leave in conditioner 2 oz. with any store purchase,I went to the check out with my purchase and the free product..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I ordered the lace up the back tan boots and had them ship to the store when I got there to pick them up wrong boots wrong size wrong color..."
- "Same boat, ordered back in August and now nothing. $200 for my nieces Christmas presents gone. I had placed two separate orders. I did find a number in my PayPal..."
- "You will not get what is pictured. I ordered a layered, fluffy tulle skirt, but when I received it, it was a piece of cotton fabric with two layers of..."