100% full Not resolved

I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15.She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this before.

Related: Review about Ulta Hair Salon Coloring from Colorado Springs, Colorado

After 3 hours we left the place with blue tips however it wasn't 4 days later the color had started to fade and was coming off in her shower. On the 25 Aug 2015, We went back to the salon and explained what was happening and showed her hair to the hairdresser and the manager Ashley. They told us to buy a product called SPLAT and that we could do it ourselves and make her tips look blue for longer. When I showed how upset I was by telling the manager that they were stealing my money she went to the store manager Cristina which offered to give us the $20.00 product for free and that should solve our problem.

I told them I didn't pay $204.40 for them to tell me a $20.00 box product to solve my problem.

I was given the name of Jaz Lamon to contact for further complaints of course this person does not exist.It is a shame that they felt no responsibility to fix our issue.Aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Review about: Ulta Hair Salon Coloring.

I didn't like: Procedures to correct problem, Store manager, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ulta Hair Coloring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $305
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

I hope this *** blue hair fad ends soon.

Maybe you should've tipped your stylist....

Anoymous
Foley, Alabama, United States #1038425

DUH! you can go to Wal-Mart or Sally's and get hair color for less $20. To pay that kind of money, shame on you.

to Anoymous #1038503

Why shame on them?It's their money, they do what they please.

It is NONE of your business!You're just mad because you're broke and jobless.

I Ulta's defense, "crazy" hair colors do fade when washed no matter what brand it is.There is no such thing as a permanent hair dye when it comes to blue, purple, pink, green, etc.

I know from experience, I have purple hair that I have to dye once a week because of this.If your daughter really wants to keep the blue tips I suggest going to Hot Topic and buying Manic Panic's Amplified formula, which lasts about 30% longer than the normal one.

$204.40, are you out of your mind????