I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15.She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this before.
After 3 hours we left the place with blue tips however it wasn't 4 days later the color had started to fade and was coming off in her shower. On the 25 Aug 2015, We went back to the salon and explained what was happening and showed her hair to the hairdresser and the manager Ashley. They told us to buy a product called SPLAT and that we could do it ourselves and make her tips look blue for longer. When I showed how upset I was by telling the manager that they were stealing my money she went to the store manager Cristina which offered to give us the $20.00 product for free and that should solve our problem.
I told them I didn't pay $204.40 for them to tell me a $20.00 box product to solve my problem.
I was given the name of Jaz Lamon to contact for further complaints of course this person does not exist.It is a shame that they felt no responsibility to fix our issue.Aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Procedures to correct problem
- Store manager
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ulta Hair Salon Coloring
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway Las Vegas. These are before and after pictures.Never let someone give you a facial when you are tired, and never let someone give you a..."
- "ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA. I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment. I had to..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash! I..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."