100% full Not resolved

I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15.She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this before.

After 3 hours we left the place with blue tips however it wasn't 4 days later the color had started to fade and was coming off in her shower. On the 25 Aug 2015, We went back to the salon and explained what was happening and showed her hair to the hairdresser and the manager Ashley. They told us to buy a product called SPLAT and that we could do it ourselves and make her tips look blue for longer. When I showed how upset I was by telling the manager that they were stealing my money she went to the store manager Cristina which offered to give us the $20.00 product for free and that should solve our problem.

I told them I didn't pay $204.40 for them to tell me a $20.00 box product to solve my problem.

I was given the name of Jaz Lamon to contact for further complaints of course this person does not exist.It is a shame that they felt no responsibility to fix our issue.Aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $305. ULTA217 is overall dissatisfied with Ulta and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ulta hair coloring at Ulta was procedures to correct problem, store manager and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

I hope this *** blue hair fad ends soon.

Maybe you should've tipped your stylist....

Foley, Alabama, United States #1038425

DUH! you can go to Wal-Mart or Sally's and get hair color for less $20. To pay that kind of money, shame on you.

to Anoymous #1038503

Why shame on them?It's their money, they do what they please.

It is NONE of your business!You're just mad because you're broke and jobless.

I Ulta's defense, "crazy" hair colors do fade when washed no matter what brand it is.There is no such thing as a permanent hair dye when it comes to blue, purple, pink, green, etc.

I know from experience, I have purple hair that I have to dye once a week because of this.If your daughter really wants to keep the blue tips I suggest going to Hot Topic and buying Manic Panic's Amplified formula, which lasts about 30% longer than the normal one.

$204.40, are you out of your mind????