ULTA is in the Business of Stealing Hard Earned Money

I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15.She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this before.

After 3 hours we left the place with blue tips however it wasn't 4 days later the color had started to fade and was coming off in her shower. On the 25 Aug 2015, We went back to the salon and explained what was happening and showed her hair to the hairdresser and the manager Ashley. They told us to buy a product called SPLAT and that we could do it ourselves and make her tips look blue for longer. When I showed how upset I was by telling the manager that they were stealing my money she went to the store manager Cristina which offered to give us the $20.00 product for free and that should solve our problem.

I told them I didn't pay $204.40 for them to tell me a $20.00 box product to solve my problem.

I was given the name of Jaz Lamon to contact for further complaints of course this person does not exist.It is a shame that they felt no responsibility to fix our issue.Aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ulta Hair Salon Coloring
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #689239 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ulta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 18, 2015 #1080903

I hope this *** blue hair fad ends soon.

1 1 Reply

Oct 30, 2015 #1055911

Maybe you should've tipped your stylist....

2 1 Reply

Sep 24, 2015 #1038425 Foley, Alabama

DUH! you can go to Wal-Mart or Sally's and get hair color for less $20. To pay that kind of money, shame on you.

0 3 Reply

Sep 24, 2015 #1038503

Why shame on them? It's their money, they do what they please. It is NONE of your business! You're just mad because you're broke and jobless.

2 1 Reply

Aug 30, 2015 #1027422

I Ulta's defense, "crazy" hair colors do fade when washed no matter what brand it is. There is no such thing as a permanent hair dye when it comes to blue, purple, pink, green, etc. I know from experience, I have purple hair that I have to dye once a week because of this. If your daughter really wants to keep the blue tips I suggest going to Hot Topic and buying Manic Panic's Amplified formula, which lasts about 30% longer than the normal one.

1 0 Reply

Aug 26, 2015 #1025597

$204.40, are you out of your mind????

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ulta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ulta.
Filing a new complaint about