Went to Ulta Horsham Gate 100 Welsh Rd Suite 102, Horsham, PA 19044 Saturday August 27, 2016 for a makeup application for a party I was attending that evening.I got "Callie".

WHAT A DISASTER! I gave a picture of myself with makeup I had done two weeks prior for my birthday. It was a picture of my actual face. The job he did was horrible, unprofessional and grotesque.

I looked like a clown on Halloween night. Or a badly done transvestite. It was like a Pinterest "fail" before and after. Laura the store manager was horrible as well - saying the job looked professional when clearly it did not.

I lost all respect for her and Ulta when she couldn't admit to this epic fail on Callie's part. They both should be fired immediately. And oh, no worries, posting pictures right now so you can see and the world can see what this fool did to me.

I would never, ever recommend you go to this store or this person for your makeup.A 5 year old could have done better.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ulta makeup and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Ulta needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ulta makeup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ulta.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments