ULTA Makeup FAIL

29 of 548 Ulta reviews

Went to Ulta Horsham Gate 100 Welsh Rd Suite 102, Horsham, PA 19044 Saturday August 27, 2016 for a makeup application for a party I was attending that evening.I got "Callie".

WHAT A DISASTER! I gave a picture of myself with makeup I had done two weeks prior for my birthday. It was a picture of my actual face. The job he did was horrible, unprofessional and grotesque.

I looked like a clown on Halloween night. Or a badly done transvestite. It was like a Pinterest "fail" before and after. Laura the store manager was horrible as well - saying the job looked professional when clearly it did not.

I lost all respect for her and Ulta when she couldn't admit to this epic fail on Callie's part. They both should be fired immediately. And oh, no worries, posting pictures right now so you can see and the world can see what this fool did to me.

I would never, ever recommend you go to this store or this person for your makeup.A 5 year old could have done better.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #908964

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ulta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 548 Ulta reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ulta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ulta.
Filing a new complaint about
×