Horsham, Pennsylvania

Went to Ulta Horsham Gate 100 Welsh Rd Suite 102, Horsham, PA 19044 Saturday August 27, 2016 for a makeup application for a party I was attending that evening.I got "Callie".

WHAT A DISASTER! I gave a picture of myself with makeup I had done two weeks prior for my birthday. It was a picture of my actual face. The job he did was horrible, unprofessional and grotesque.

I looked like a clown on Halloween night. Or a badly done transvestite. It was like a Pinterest "fail" before and after. Laura the store manager was horrible as well - saying the job looked professional when clearly it did not.

I lost all respect for her and Ulta when she couldn't admit to this epic fail on Callie's part. They both should be fired immediately. And oh, no worries, posting pictures right now so you can see and the world can see what this fool did to me.

I would never, ever recommend you go to this store or this person for your makeup.A 5 year old could have done better.

Review about: Ulta Makeup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Ulta Hair Salon Coloring from Colorado Springs, Colorado Ulta "Be careful Ladies, I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday. I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures. It took more than..." Read more Ulta - THIEVES - refund not put on my card Ulta "I purchased a hair iron. It was returned shortly after. I never received the credit on my card. They told me YOUR CREDIT WAS PUT ON ANOTHER..." Read more Ulta - Review about Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Shampoo from Athens, Georgia Ulta "I went to the Athens, GA Ulta today (7/6/15) to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner. I was really excited to try HealthySexyHair since it said in the ad that..." Read more Ulta Hair Highlighting Review from White Haven, Pennsylvania Ulta "Worst salon experience ever! I went in for highlights and came out with darker hair. How does that happen. The stylist kept apologizing but I was still forced to pay..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more