1.8
Turnaround Time

I have never shopped at an Ulta before because the closest one is almost 2 hours away.I was running out of my makeup quickly, so, in desperation, I decided to order online.

I had heard that their shipping could take a while but I figured I would give it a shot anyways. They were running a buy 2 get one free sale online for the products that I was ordering (yay!) so I stocked up and got multiples of my favorite concealers, lipsticks, and brow pencils. I clicked submit and noticed that I was only charged $20 but I didn't think much of it and waited for my package. As expected, my package arrived late but that isn't all; only 3 of my items were in this giant box.

I emailed them the next day to figure out what was going on. Online they promise a response within 2 day....it took them OVER a week to respond. Apparently, the other items never made it on the order and were left in my cart; I requested free shipping, seeing as it was their system that only ordered part of my shopping cart, and they have refused. Now not only have they refused shipping, but because they took so long to answer my emails, the sale has ended and my total has doubled.

I will never be shopping with them again.I even called the call center to see if they could help me and I was told the same thing, "seeing as they were not on the order we cannot give you a discount or waive shipping." IT IS THEIR FAULT THAT ONLY PART OF MY CART WAS SHIPPED.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $20. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ulta and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Puyallup, Washington, United States #1263266

The sad thing is its not easy to learn how to use the online ordering.We didnt press one tiny extra page for our pizza order .

. .waited two plus hours. . .no pizza.

But we are forgiving christians who are pro choice so we ordered pizza again.

..and practice forgiveness to ourselves and others.

Did you not notice when you "confirmed" your online order that there were missing items? Sorry, but this one falls on you--not ULTA!

While I agree that Ulta is terrible, it is your responsibility to check your order confirmation and what is in your cart before you click "submit".