I have never shopped at an Ulta before because the closest one is almost 2 hours away.I was running out of my makeup quickly, so, in desperation, I decided to order online.
I had heard that their shipping could take a while but I figured I would give it a shot anyways. They were running a buy 2 get one free sale online for the products that I was ordering (yay!) so I stocked up and got multiples of my favorite concealers, lipsticks, and brow pencils. I clicked submit and noticed that I was only charged $20 but I didn't think much of it and waited for my package. As expected, my package arrived late but that isn't all; only 3 of my items were in this giant box.
I emailed them the next day to figure out what was going on. Online they promise a response within 2 day....it took them OVER a week to respond. Apparently, the other items never made it on the order and were left in my cart; I requested free shipping, seeing as it was their system that only ordered part of my shopping cart, and they have refused. Now not only have they refused shipping, but because they took so long to answer my emails, the sale has ended and my total has doubled.
I will never be shopping with them again.I even called the call center to see if they could help me and I was told the same thing, "seeing as they were not on the order we cannot give you a discount or waive shipping." IT IS THEIR FAULT THAT ONLY PART OF MY CART WAS SHIPPED.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "Got lunch from McDonalds #10608 handed me a bag with hot fudge all over the boy to of the bag. Manager looked at me like I'm ***!! Someone needs to..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."