Ulta messed up online order and refuses to fix the issues

63 of 548 Ulta reviews

I have never shopped at an Ulta before because the closest one is almost 2 hours away.I was running out of my makeup quickly, so, in desperation, I decided to order online.

I had heard that their shipping could take a while but I figured I would give it a shot anyways. They were running a buy 2 get one free sale online for the products that I was ordering (yay!) so I stocked up and got multiples of my favorite concealers, lipsticks, and brow pencils. I clicked submit and noticed that I was only charged $20 but I didn't think much of it and waited for my package. As expected, my package arrived late but that isn't all; only 3 of my items were in this giant box.

I emailed them the next day to figure out what was going on. Online they promise a response within 2 day....it took them OVER a week to respond. Apparently, the other items never made it on the order and were left in my cart; I requested free shipping, seeing as it was their system that only ordered part of my shopping cart, and they have refused. Now not only have they refused shipping, but because they took so long to answer my emails, the sale has ended and my total has doubled.

I will never be shopping with them again.I even called the call center to see if they could help me and I was told the same thing, "seeing as they were not on the order we cannot give you a discount or waive shipping." IT IS THEIR FAULT THAT ONLY PART OF MY CART WAS SHIPPED.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nyx Cosmetics Online Order
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #836482

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ulta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
63 of 548 Ulta reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 27 #1150810

Did you not notice when you "confirmed" your online order that there were missing items? Sorry, but this one falls on you--not ULTA!

6 0 Reply

Apr 27 #1150575

While I agree that Ulta is terrible, it is your responsibility to check your order confirmation and what is in your cart before you click "submit".

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ulta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ulta.
Filing a new complaint about
×