ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA.I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment.
I had to call at least 3 ULTA salon before they even understood what this was. Most of them started off by saying that they will do the Keartin treatment, which is not what I wanted. I had to make them aware of what is on the online Salon list of the services that ULTA supposedly provided. Anyway when on salon understood what I wanted I made an appointment a week early with the Ulta Beauty Salon located at the Forum on Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA.
I even received an online text on Friday confirming my appointment at 2 pm on Sunday. I reached about 7 minutes before and found that they had no record of my appointment. They searched the database and found nothing so I have no idea how ULTA could have texted me a confirmation when there is no booking. Anyway they asked me to wait and I waited for half an hour.
There was only one hair stylist working that day so I was considerate and waited. After half an hour I politely asked the stylist how long would I have to wait. Then she said that she is very busy and it would be at least another half hour before she will be free. Honestly I did not have that much time in hand as I had other appointments coming up so I just left.
ULTA should have better management of their appointments for the day and have at least 2 hair stylist attending to customers on weekends.I had a very frustrating experience and I wish ULTA would train their salon representatives better.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Salon service is bad
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Kerastraight Intense Boost
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I bought a washer/dryer set from a seller called Marcus who had a good rating over offer up which make me comfortable and asked him about the warranty he said..."
- "I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."