ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA.I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment.

I had to call at least 3 ULTA salon before they even understood what this was. Most of them started off by saying that they will do the Keartin treatment, which is not what I wanted. I had to make them aware of what is on the online Salon list of the services that ULTA supposedly provided. Anyway when on salon understood what I wanted I made an appointment a week early with the Ulta Beauty Salon located at the Forum on Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA.

I even received an online text on Friday confirming my appointment at 2 pm on Sunday. I reached about 7 minutes before and found that they had no record of my appointment. They searched the database and found nothing so I have no idea how ULTA could have texted me a confirmation when there is no booking. Anyway they asked me to wait and I waited for half an hour.

There was only one hair stylist working that day so I was considerate and waited. After half an hour I politely asked the stylist how long would I have to wait. Then she said that she is very busy and it would be at least another half hour before she will be free. Honestly I did not have that much time in hand as I had other appointments coming up so I just left.

ULTA should have better management of their appointments for the day and have at least 2 hair stylist attending to customers on weekends.I had a very frustrating experience and I wish ULTA would train their salon representatives better.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ulta and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about kerastraight intense boost from Ulta was salon service is bad Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1302821

Sounds like a website issue and not the salon itself.If the salon does not get the information from the website, how can they 'be better trained'?

THEY did nothing wrong.Perhaps being proactive and calling the salon directly to CONFIRM your appointment would be smart.