ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA.I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment.
I had to call at least 3 ULTA salon before they even understood what this was. Most of them started off by saying that they will do the Keartin treatment, which is not what I wanted. I had to make them aware of what is on the online Salon list of the services that ULTA supposedly provided. Anyway when on salon understood what I wanted I made an appointment a week early with the Ulta Beauty Salon located at the Forum on Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA.
I even received an online text on Friday confirming my appointment at 2 pm on Sunday. I reached about 7 minutes before and found that they had no record of my appointment. They searched the database and found nothing so I have no idea how ULTA could have texted me a confirmation when there is no booking. Anyway they asked me to wait and I waited for half an hour.
There was only one hair stylist working that day so I was considerate and waited. After half an hour I politely asked the stylist how long would I have to wait. Then she said that she is very busy and it would be at least another half hour before she will be free. Honestly I did not have that much time in hand as I had other appointments coming up so I just left.
ULTA should have better management of their appointments for the day and have at least 2 hair stylist attending to customers on weekends.I had a very frustrating experience and I wish ULTA would train their salon representatives better.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Salon service is bad
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Kerastraight Intense Boost
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sheila at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway,Suite 110.She purposely caused discoloration around my eyes, mouth and down the sides of my cheeks. Rubbing and pulling my face..."
- "I purchased a hair iron. It was returned shortly after. I never received the credit on my card. They told me YOUR CREDIT WAS PUT ON ANOTHER..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I have tried the same Taco Bell in Alpharetta GA. Each time they have charged more than any other Taco Bell in the area and make the food with..."
- "See Superior Autohaus’ customer service for yourself!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtDGFbCArlM (He can’t say it wasn’t him. It’s all on tape.) Wife's Audi A6 Check Engine Light came on. OBD Code 442. That's it. Drives great...."
- "This is the worst company ever. Their insured hit my car 10/22/16 and has made a statement acknowledge his fault and this sorry company has not fixed my car stating..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."