ULTA Salon is very mismanaged

ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA.I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment.

I had to call at least 3 ULTA salon before they even understood what this was. Most of them started off by saying that they will do the Keartin treatment, which is not what I wanted. I had to make them aware of what is on the online Salon list of the services that ULTA supposedly provided. Anyway when on salon understood what I wanted I made an appointment a week early with the Ulta Beauty Salon located at the Forum on Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA.

I even received an online text on Friday confirming my appointment at 2 pm on Sunday. I reached about 7 minutes before and found that they had no record of my appointment. They searched the database and found nothing so I have no idea how ULTA could have texted me a confirmation when there is no booking. Anyway they asked me to wait and I waited for half an hour.

There was only one hair stylist working that day so I was considerate and waited. After half an hour I politely asked the stylist how long would I have to wait. Then she said that she is very busy and it would be at least another half hour before she will be free. Honestly I did not have that much time in hand as I had other appointments coming up so I just left.

ULTA should have better management of their appointments for the day and have at least 2 hair stylist attending to customers on weekends.I had a very frustrating experience and I wish ULTA would train their salon representatives better.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Kerastraight Intense Boost
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #710832

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ulta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.