ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA.I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment.
I had to call at least 3 ULTA salon before they even understood what this was. Most of them started off by saying that they will do the Keartin treatment, which is not what I wanted. I had to make them aware of what is on the online Salon list of the services that ULTA supposedly provided. Anyway when on salon understood what I wanted I made an appointment a week early with the Ulta Beauty Salon located at the Forum on Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA.
I even received an online text on Friday confirming my appointment at 2 pm on Sunday. I reached about 7 minutes before and found that they had no record of my appointment. They searched the database and found nothing so I have no idea how ULTA could have texted me a confirmation when there is no booking. Anyway they asked me to wait and I waited for half an hour.
There was only one hair stylist working that day so I was considerate and waited. After half an hour I politely asked the stylist how long would I have to wait. Then she said that she is very busy and it would be at least another half hour before she will be free. Honestly I did not have that much time in hand as I had other appointments coming up so I just left.
ULTA should have better management of their appointments for the day and have at least 2 hair stylist attending to customers on weekends.I had a very frustrating experience and I wish ULTA would train their salon representatives better.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Salon service is bad
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Kerastraight Intense Boost
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn't work. And black..."
- "See Superior Autohaus’ customer service for yourself!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtDGFbCArlM (He can’t say it wasn’t him. It’s all on tape.) Wife's Audi A6 Check Engine Light came on. OBD Code 442. That's it. Drives great...."
- "I have tried the same Taco Bell in Alpharetta GA. Each time they have charged more than any other Taco Bell in the area and make the food with..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."