2.0
Turnaround Time

I have been a loyal customer for the last 8 years and all of a sudden I cannot shop online.Every time I try to checkout it says it is unable to process my order, to check my billing.

I called customer service everyday for a month plus emailing them back and forth with no resolution. It was like talking to a robot with all automated responses stating they cannot help me because they use a 3rd party verification system which they have no access to. How can you use a system that you have no control over. They suggested the same things over and over, check you address, clear cookies, or try again later.

You have a person trying to spend money and your response is we can't help you.

What is customer service even for at this point, This is how you treat your customers.Get it together Ulta!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ulta website from Ulta. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ulta to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was could not even place an order and customer service. Author liked the most points. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ulta for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Me & my mom are facing the same problem.Neither of us can order online anymore.

It's so upsetting.

Their customer service number is useless!!You can't even order over the phone it's ridiculous

lwinstel

Wow--this does not seem possible--that you just can't order online ever again.I would not have believed it if the same thing isn't happening to me right now.

Ulta has "sent this to our I.T. Team for further review" and they will be in touch. Based on everything I have read tonight, it doesn't sound like they will be in touch or that they will be able to fix this. Unbelievable--that's all I can say.

I tried everything I can think of--cleared cache and cookies from Explorer, Chrome and Edge, tried to order on my iPhone and iPad both online and their app, used different payment methods--I even tried to open a new account! Nothing worked. I called CS first and the rep was really just rude--I was told I am just going to have to shop at Ulta by going to the store. The response I did get was via FB Messenger after I posted a comment on their wall.

How many people does this have to happen to before Ulta fixes the problem?

Or will Ulta end up being the only store on Earth whose online customers will eventually dwindle down to nothing and there is nothing they can do about it?Ridiculous

Richardson, Texas, United States #1235488

I have the exact same problem for these days. Their Customer Services is extremely bad and unhelpful.