On January 7, 2014, I shopped at the Collin Creek Village Ulta (East Plano, TX). There were plenty of employees, but customers were simply a bother to them.

One employee was restocking a shelf and never looked at me when I requested a certain product that I have purchased at an Ulta before. She refereed me to another staff member that wasn't familiar with the product. I finally asked another girl that was simply standing in the main aisle. She told me where it was located.

Her directions didn't make sense so I asked for more specific directions. She gave them to me, but never moved to take me or show me. On the way to the wall, a table display, 10 feet away from the last employee, informed me of a free gift if I spent over $80, but no employee ever mentioned the sale.

They don't know their product or the current sales. I will go to another ULTA in the future.

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #769973

Visited the Sioux Falls ULTA on Sunday for some perfume for my wife, got basically the same reception....very few sales staff on the floor...and the one that did finally help me was clueless. Got passed to the Perfume Expert (the one with a headset on)...not sure who she was talking to...but we started getting all kinds of help from the wizard behind the curtain. 80 dollars later....I had my perfume...

to LTCC #770111

You have a wife?! She must be a saint!