4.5

I usually love going to Ulta and go shopping there, but this is the second time that I went there where the sales associates were being very unprofessional by being very loud laughing and talking to each other and clearly making me feel very uncomfortable. They were also staring at me and giving me dirty looks, it was clearly that they were mocking me behind my back.

I am a customer, and they did not treat me that way instead they made me feel so uncomfortable and mad, that I lost my concentration because they were so loud acting like children when they are grown women. The sales associates were so rude that from now on I am going to Sephora, because atleast there, they are professional and not rude.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ulta. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Comments