1.3

I went into ULTA for the first time the other day.All I can say is...'wow'...what a snobby bunch.

The cashier could barely bring herself to talk to me...and she didn't thank me for my business either. She literally just rang me in and said one thing me. What I owed.

And, there were several of them just standing around talking about fake tans.

I might need some help, but hate to break up your coffee klatch while you're working. With the cashier's obnoxious fake lashes (you're not fooling anyone, BTW), vocal fry and up-speak...forget about it. Guess it didn't matter, because she wasn't talking to me anyway...just carrying on a conversation with another coworker standing around doing nothing. For goodness sake...do you realize that we are paying customers?

The same customers that pay the rent for that place...and your wage? I love makeup and wear it every day. I love trying new products and spend a good amount of $$ on cosmetics. Give me a break, ULTA.

Guess I'll hop on over to my friendly CVS instead.

Yeah - get over yourself, they have the same brands, or even better.And, I always get a friendly face, great prices and good service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ulta makeup from Ulta. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ulta to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer services. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ulta for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments