Ordered several items.Package was lost.

Ulta uses such cheap shipping that UPS was unable to do further tracking. The supervisor I spoke to at Ulta (after 7 phone calls and almost 4 hours) told me that my purchase exceeded their insurance return policy. I asked where that policy could be found when I made my order. She said it was an internal policy, WTH?

Supervisor told me to take it up with my financial institution. Zero interest in assisting the customer.

DO NOT do business with ULTA!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $81. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ulta. The most disappointing about ulta online order at Ulta was any Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Ulta - Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Shampoo Review from Athens, Georgia Ulta "I went to the Athens, GA Ulta today (7/6/15) to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner. I was really excited to try HealthySexyHair since it said in the ad that..." Read more Ulta Face Treatment Review from El Monte, California Ulta "Went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas. I have used Dermalogica sensitive skin products in the past.I went there because..." Read more Ulta - Precision Liquid Eyeliner Review from Jenkintown, Pennsylvania Ulta "Hi. I bought precision liquid eyeliner,one blue one black, from the clearance section. Can you believe when i opened them blue one was all dry it didn't work. And black..." Read more ULTA Salon is very mismanaged Ulta "ULTA salons are totally not aware of what is on the online Menu of ULTA. I wanted the 'KeraStraight Intense Boost' which is a conditioning treatment. I had to..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more