I went in to the Boca Ulta with an appointment for a haircut.I knew I'd made a mistake when the coupon for a first time cut was only with the regular stylists, not the master stylists.

Should have just paid the difference. While waiting for my cut, I was sitting in the waiting area and the manager of the store storms by and snaps at me about if I was being served. I assured her I was and went back to browsing my magazine. She went in to let the stylist know I was waiting and she then came out with her customer and literally threw a hairstyle magazine on my lap over the magazine I was reading and said, look at those while you wait so you can get an idea of what you want!!!

I'm a 53 year old woman, I already know what I want and have my own picture of how I'd like my hair. So anyways, I'm waiting while she blows the clients hair out and should have ran at that point. She didn't even know how to blow out the clients hair.

Now, she gets to me.

We chat a bit she says she understands what I want and looks at the photo I had brought and even agrees that's what she thinks would be good for me. So, great on the same page right? Nope. Breaks out the razor!

omg. NOOOO. Too late. She razored my entire hair, cut off about 3 inches all over and now it's an 80's mullet mess.

Instead of a nice long bob with light layering that should have fell below my shoulders. How freaking hard is that? Who does she think she is? I mean I'm the customer, and should have the last say in what I want.

Her name is Lori Ann and if they offer you her as a stylist, decline. The others there are supposed to be great and I saw the work they have done. Gina and Jennifer are the best but Lori Ann? RUN RUN RUN.

Now I have to go out and spend money on extensions because of this awful stylist.Thanks for nothing.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $26. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ulta. The most disappointing about ulta haircut at Ulta was customer service , but reviewer liked in-store shopping. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ulta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Ulta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ulta?

Comments

Ulta has master stylists?lol I hope you realize that whole master stylist stuff is utter BS!

It is an excuse to charge naive, gullible people more money because they think they are getting someone extra special. I went to an upscale salon and they had a girl there who was 20 years old and she was suppose to be a master stylist. I walked out. ...

anyway, can't believe the people who go to Ulta expecting top quality.. especially those with coupons!

BTW: your hair is probably trendy and attractive but you are too old to know any better.

Are you Gina or Jennifer?You both suck to be honest lol.

Ulta too in general.But your fake complaints are funny.

to Anonymous #1130177

When did Ulta fire you? You sure are abnormally bitter. Get it together!

Rocky Top, Tennessee, United States #943186

You got your hair cut in a coupon.

A coupon.

You git exactly what you paid for.

NowShutTheFuckUp and pay a real stylist in a real salon to fix it.